• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

sge1991

27/7/12
Unfortunately not...sorry.

What i noticed is that all movement screws are blue.As i saw the pictures on PT's website i supposed them to be silver.

Any qc shots showing bezel screw recess?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yip blue screws on mine as well

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I heard that only the first 20 pieces have silver screws. I don't really mind though.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
Not sure who is as obsessed with racing I am. Haha I won't spoil the Chinese GP but there is still an hour left in the first round of WEC where Buemi currently resides. And I believe he was indeed still driving for Toro Rosso. His last season was 2011 and the watch was released 2011 I believe

Beamed down from the Enterprise

Definitely obsessed w racing here. Building and racing my cars is my other passion. F1 is by far and away my favorite sport, nothing even comes close. Not NFL, MLB, synchronized swimming, nothing.

I agree whole heartily. I was in karting until I moved for university. As great as F1 is you should also check out WEC if you don't already. Today's race is action packed, plus Webber is doing his stint now. Can't wait to go to the Canadian Grand Prix again this year. I've gone every year since they brought it back

Not carried on my cable, have to download the torrent when its over....first world problems.

I usually go to Montreal as well. This year I'll be at Montreal and Austin. I've been to Silverstone, Spa and all of the Indy races.

Also, 20 yr anniversary of Imola '94 coming up next week...:blue:

You see my profile picture, don't remind me :( and oh very nice see you there! Based in the US? And I bought the streaming package. It's 20 euros for an entire season of online streaming, which amazingly works with my PS4!

great to find ppl who're in F1, WEC, etc. i've been a huge F1 fan since i was pretty young. &i'm proud to be frm the country tt has the 1st&only night F1 race :)

as for streaming, i usually do it online, there're some sites tt wrk pretty ok if u'r not too picky about quality.

as for this watch, i love it. might actually get it, still debating tho. i'm kinda saving up for a franken rolex now&mayb a franken ROO soon.

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
great to find ppl who're in F1, WEC, etc. i've been a huge F1 fan since i was pretty young. &i'm proud to be frm the country tt has the 1st&only night F1 race :)

as for streaming, i usually do it online, there're some sites tt wrk pretty ok if u'r not too picky about quality.

as for this watch, i love it. might actually get it, still debating tho. i'm kinda saving up for a franken rolex now&mayb a franken ROO soon.

Cheers mate! I need to visit the Singapore GP, always looks so spectacular.

If i had not just bought all of the components needed for a full carbon AP GP I would have already ordered the Buemi. As it is I am very very close to pulling the trigger. If I dont, if any CONUS c&r watches pop up I will be be buying.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Cheers mate! I need to visit the Singapore GP, always looks so spectacular.

If i had not just bought all of the components needed for a full carbon AP GP I would have already ordered the Buemi. As it is I am very very close to pulling the trigger. If I dont, if any CONUS c&r watches pop up I will be be buying.

It's really tough to say no to such a beautiful watch

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
ok so these are approved so be gentle should you spot anything i have missed!!

8hsa.jpg

pyh2.jpg

lbhf.jpg

k4ni.jpg

ujen.jpg

hjd4.jpg

btcw.jpg

Lucky me with silver screws :)

Enjoy!!!!!

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Careful with the QC mate. Look for a specific part of the watch as opposed to posting a general statement asking if anything is wrong.

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Sorry BuddhistGirafe I think you misunderstood these are approved I'm not asking for anyone's appionion what I'm saying is if anybody spots something I've missed to go easy as it's already on it's way to me

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
No issues with me, thanks for posting sphere Sb looks great. Nice bonus with the silver screws also

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????