• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

ShaanS

Getting To Know The Place
5/9/16
Guys, whats the average power reserve time for this watch? I just got mine and left it lying around for 6 hrs or so and the movement stopped. Is that within the norms for this watch?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Guys, whats the average power reserve time for this watch? I just got mine and left it lying around for 6 hrs or so and the movement stopped. Is that within the norms for this watch?

Gotta wind it fully. 40 turns and you're good to go. Usually wind it up before going to bed. But actual power reserve should be about two days.

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth

Not really. However you should at least wind it one time manually until it's fully winded, then watch it again.

Sent from my fingers using my brain

Duncan_McCloud

12/2/17
I have worn it 10h/day from Wednesday till Friday. Now it's lying since 40h and still running. Btw I have sometimes noticed in the past week that it didn't lasted 20h. I guess it depends on how much time you wore it and "how" do you do that.

ShaanS

5/9/16
Thanks guys, homer simpson moment here, i assumed it was automatic and not manually wound!!! Doh!!! Will wind n give a go

ShaanS

5/9/16
Guys have to say, this is a fab watch but has one obvious tell which gives away that it is a rep and thats the annoying plastic type sound the movement in the back makes. Any easy fixes?

Tin

29/4/17
I called AD regarding the Spectre NATO strap. They told me that they have the strap in stock but its without the tang buckle. Am I right to assume that the tang buckle on the rep NATO strap will fit the gen NATO strap?

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
It should come with a buckle from your AD. If not, they are probably selling it seperate for extra $$$

Tin

29/4/17
It should come with a buckle from your AD. If not, they are probably selling it seperate for extra $$$

Yea they told me that if I want the tang buckle with the gen NATO, they'll need to make an order for it.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
Louisiana
Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why the Factories can't make different colored balanced wheels? They needed to make this one either silver, or a matte grey to match the gen. This can be said for many different watches as well. Some PAMs have different colored wheels as well.

Nonetheless, this is a great looking watch. may be the first Omega on my list.

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Yea they told me that if I want the tang buckle with the gen NATO, they'll need to make an order for it.
Yup. I have ordered or inquired about gen iwc and longines straps and both were strap only, buckles were separate.

Tin

29/4/17
Just got the gen Spectre NATO from AD.

I saw in one of the sales threads someone did a mod for the Spectre by filling the indices with resin and applying some spray on the dial to achieve a more gen like look. I can't find that post anymore as the rep has been sold.

Anyone knows details about how to do the mod? Or anyone knows who was the seller? Thanks.

tomerh120

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/7/16
Just got the gen Spectre NATO from AD.

I saw in one of the sales threads someone did a mod for the Spectre by filling the indices with resin and applying some spray on the dial to achieve a more gen like look. I can't find that post anymore as the rep has been sold.

Anyone knows details about how to do the mod? Or anyone knows who was the seller? Thanks.
The seller was @NickOT

theREALgoat

Respected Member
Certified
14/8/14
Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why the Factories can't make different colored balanced wheels? They needed to make this one either silver, or a matte grey to match the gen. This can be said for many different watches as well. Some PAMs have different colored wheels as well.

Nonetheless, this is a great looking watch. may be the first Omega on my list.

Some of the DSOTM reps have black balance wheels. I'm not sure how that effects time keeping