• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
That actually looks very nice. Does the chrono work?
It does work, but one of the hands in the right dial is faux. I really don't like to wear it that much, since it's so thick. I might sell it for cheap.

hairlesscow

Getting To Know The Place
20/1/17
There are too many flaws for speedmaster atm for my liking. Gonna wait for an updated daytona/speedmaster

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
There are too many flaws for speedmaster atm for my liking. Gonna wait for an updated daytona/speedmaster
Yeah, that's a much safer bet :). I'm going to be getting the IWC Portuguese IW371445 from Ryan in the next few weeks. It's so beautiful.
http://www.intime01.co/iwc/3333-por...brown-leather-strap-a79350-slim-movement.html

This thread has some really good photography of said watch.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/my-first-iwc-3714-photoshoot.363131/

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Shame about the faux chrono. I was all about the speedmaster line until I came across the Seamaster and just gravitated to it. Nice blend of casual and formality.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Shame about the faux chrono. I was all about the speedmaster line until I came across the Seamaster and just gravitated to it. Nice blend of casual and formality.
Indeed. I also have the regular "Man on the Moon" watch, and it's quite nice and goes very well with dress and casual wear. Even though the bottom dial is also non-functional to the chrono, it still feels very much like the genuine... the bracelet is also great and made very well, and the watch has a very good heft and feel overall. I gave it to my son to enjoy... but sometimes I borrow it back :).

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
The IWC is beautiful. Reps are so great lol
They are great :)!! I just started collecting in July with a Rolex no-date sub... now I am going into my 8th replica watch. I promised myself only 3 watches this year.

tknospdr

29/11/16
Here's the first of many pics with my new Spectre…

spectre1.jpg

than70

Getting To Know The Place
1/9/15
Nope, it's a real PPKS. We didn't have any PPK in the store.

"Once in a great while, a firearm becomes so popular that it becomes a cultural icon. Like a great car or movie, a great firearm can become a true classic" Just like the Omega Spectre Watch.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
No offense to those that like the pure fashion watches but I personally don't want anything to do with them anymore.
Hey Hayashi,

Check out this amazing automatic I am wearing today.

What do you think?
:heehee:

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Hey Hayashi,

Check out this amazing automatic I am wearing today.

What do you think?
:heehee:
Digging it. Love the open heart, and the crescent moon motif. Fossil made something that I appreciate at this point in my life. The gold accents are very nice, brings the face to life.

Keeps good time?

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Digging it. Love the open heart, and the crescent moon motif. Fossil made something that I appreciate at this point in my life. The gold accents are very nice, brings the face to life.

Keeps good time?

Wow, that was surprisingly a very good opinion/review of the fashion watch :applause:.

I would have expected a face palm reaction... at least :biggrin:.

:picard:

The watch does keep very good time actually, I just got it 2 weeks ago from Amazon, and wore it 4 times now. It's a beautiful peice, and I got it really cheap too. It's approx $111.99 right now. Here''s a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014...36_SY340_QL65&keywords=fossil+townsman+me3104

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Wow, that was surprisingly a very good opinion/review of the fashion watch :applause:.

I would have expected a face palm reaction... at least :biggrin:.

:picard:

The watch does keep very good time actually, I just got it 2 weeks ago from Amazon, and wore it 4 times now. It's a beautiful peice, and I got it really cheap too. It's approx $111.99 right now. Here''s a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B014...36_SY340_QL65&keywords=fossil+townsman+me3104
I've learned from countless of YouTube videos and forum flame wars that everyone will have different opinions about everything and if someone likes one thing, leave it at that.

The watch is a fantastic looking piece and the only opinion that matters is yours. Fashion brand or not, if it makes the wearer happy then so be it.

Truth be told before I dipped my toes in the rep game I saw Fossil have a Speedmaster homage that did catch my eye. But it was sold out and thus here I am waxing poetic about reps.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I've learned from countless of YouTube videos and forum flame wars that everyone will have different opinions about everything and if someone likes one thing, leave it at that.

The watch is a fantastic looking piece and the only opinion that matters is yours. Fashion brand or not, if it makes the wearer happy then so be it.

Truth be told before I dipped my toes in the rep game I saw Fossil have a Speedmaster homage that did catch my eye. But it was sold out and thus here I am waxing poetic about reps.
Well said my friend :D.

I was recently considering the Bulova moonwatch, before I decided on the IWC Portuguese 3714 as my next watch purchase. The rep costs less and was much more appealing... and it would go great as one of my travel/everyday watches.