• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

drunkensheep

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/5/15
Hey everyone. Longtime lurker here. Have ordered just one watch from Torobravo and just placed an order with INTIME for this watch. Anyway, would you guys be able to help me out reviewing the QC pics if I post them? I'm quite a n00b so I'm sure that everyone here will have a better eye for detail than I have.

Thanks!

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Hey everyone. Longtime lurker here. Have ordered just one watch from Torobravo and just placed an order with INTIME for this watch. Anyway, would you guys be able to help me out reviewing the QC pics if I post them? I'm quite a n00b so I'm sure that everyone here will have a better eye for detail than I have.

Thanks!
We can help with something specific you are having specific doubts with like "is the omega symbol crooked". But if you put up the QC images and plainly ask "is this good" then I think you will be reprimanded.

I'll put up shots of mine later on so you can see what to generally expect.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17

Thanks!
I'm not saying mine is perfect, but just a visual aid to guide you on your quest for the rep.

Look for the bezel indices to line with the hour markers. Make sure the 3 6 and 9 hours are present. You can get super specific about it, but look at the lettering on Omega and seamaster and see if it's level with the crown. IMG_2453.JPG

Crown should be signed.
IMG_2454.JPG

Case back should have limited edition markings on it xxxx/7007 and so on.
IMG_2451.JPG

rayden

2/6/15
I'll definitely post pics when my phenome straps come in so I can answer you then.

But in regards to the stutter, it occurs (at least for me anyways) when the watch is being worn and my arm is raised like if you were reaching to grab something from the top shelf. It struggles around the 5-10 second mark and proceeds to jump like a quartz movement to catch up. It also happens when I shake my arm vigorously. It pauses, then jumps to catch up. It doesn't lose time when these moments occur and for me, and it is acceptable.

Congratulations on the purchase, now the wait.

Pulling the trigger on a brand new watch is always fun, especially for the critcially acclaimed Spectre 007 watch. You won't regret it making this purchase. Now the wait for QC begins . Let us know how the experience goes from start to finish.

Thank you dear friends for the kind replies. Since this is my first rep, i dont have much expectations with it, but when the QC pic arrived today, i was blown away with how pretty it is.

To my untrained eye, i think the watch is good enough. Heck, i might fool my dad (TAG fans) with this. But since we are here, could i maybe get another opinion on it? Is the QC good?. I also requested 1 minute QC vid from intime (regarding the known stuttering problem) and they already sent it, but i don't know what to look for..lol

I'm sorry for all these newbie-ish questions. Man, I'm already thinking to bought a rep PAM 111. this rep game is truly addictive :)

2i8amfb.jpg

14twup2.jpg

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Thank you dear friends for the kind replies. Since this is my first rep, i dont have much expectations with it, but when the QC pic arrived today, i was blown away with how pretty it is.

To my untrained eye, i think the watch is good enough. Heck, i might fool my dad (TAG fans) with this. But since we are here, could i maybe get another opinion on it? Is the QC good?. I also requested 1 minute QC vid from intime (regarding the known stuttering problem) and they already sent it, but i don't know what to look for..lol

I'm sorry for all these newbie-ish questions. Man, I'm already thinking to bought a rep PAM 111. this rep game is truly addictive :)

2i8amfb.jpg

14twup2.jpg
You're good to go. As for the video, you're looking for something like the seconds hand skipping around. You won't see the stutter when the watch is on the table, only when it is being moved around.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17

2i8amfb.jpg

14twup2.jpg
By the way, I think you violated the rule about asking the generic question of "is the QC good".

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I gave the thumbs up for my watch but can someone chime in on whether or not this is just the watch being placed at an odd angle on the table and not a defect within the dial itself. It looks skewed.

The long stripes on the NATO strap and the angle of the strap are playing tricks on your eyes. It's fine.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Captain.morgan

Getting To Know The Place
2/2/17
This is definitely my next rep order. With a James Bond piece on your wrist, what is better than that?

drunkensheep

27/5/15
We can help with something specific you are having specific doubts with like "is the omega symbol crooked". But if you put up the QC images and plainly ask "is this good" then I think you will be reprimanded.

I'll put up shots of mine later on so you can see what to generally expect.

Aexx

Getting To Know The Place
6/7/16
Hey all,
Could I ask for your expert opinions for this QC, is the markers too green? I feel like the markers should be more brown. I'd really appreciate it if some of you could pop by the thread I just made to give some opinions about it...
6KpO4lF.jpg

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Hey all,
Could I ask for your expert opinions for this QC, is the markers too green? I feel like the markers should be more brown. I'd really appreciate it if some of you could pop by the thread I just made to give some opinions about it...
6KpO4lF.jpg

It looks pretty good to me. Maybe it's your light that is green :biggrin:. Remind's me of that "I Love Lucy" episode with the green light bulb.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Ouch, i'm sorry never again. I didn't know such rule exists. Apologies
It's for the rep buyer to not get bombarded with different opinions when in reality the buyer had a specific issue and should've asked it in the beginning.

It's for the thread regulars to not have to play mind reader and figure out what the issue is.

Robsen

The Outcast
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Where is best place in uk to get this