• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
To @dmaoun , @Richy Wilson and every other new member asking the same ol' question aaaaalllll the time: EVERY SINGLE TD ( TRUSTED DEALER ) IN OUR TRUSTED DEALER LIST CAN GET YOU ONE. DEALERS DON'T MAKE WATCHES, THEY SELL THEM. SO, THE NEXT STEP IS GOING OUT OF THIS THREAD TO FIND THAT LIST AND PICK A DEALER.

Or wait, I'm in the good samaritan mood today...there ya go:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/trusted-replica-dealers.168/
I thought about replying to the timeless question of "where can I get one" with a more direct "just pick one from the list". But I can't stress enough to the casual site visitor, read some pages regarding the watch itself. You will come away with more information about the watch and possibly some side information that might come in handy later on. Case in point the stock NATO for this watch. TDs aren't going to have a version close to rep, and if you read some pages you'll know where to find one. Side note, mine is on the way!

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Do you guys think that the regular, non-Spectre version would not stutter as much, because it doesn't have a lollipop second hand? The weight distribution of the hand might play a role in stuttering, eh?
I thought about that too. I like the non-Spectre Seamaster and I wouldn't mind owning one regardless if the stutter is still present.

slevin7

Getting To Know The Place
11/2/17
I thought about replying to the timeless question of "where can I get one" with a more direct "just pick one from the list". But I can't stress enough to the casual site visitor, read some pages regarding the watch itself. You will come away with more information about the watch and possibly some side information that might come in handy later on. Case in point the stock NATO for this watch. TDs aren't going to have a version close to rep, and if you read some pages you'll know where to find one. Side note, mine is on the way!

TD's do seem to have a higher quality NATO in stock, but nobodies reviewed them yet.
http://puretime03.com/black-gray-22mm-width-nylon-strap.html#

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
TD's do seem to have a higher quality NATO in stock, but nobodies reviewed them yet.
http://puretime03.com/black-gray-22mm-width-nylon-strap.html#
Oh snap!! That changes everything!! I suspected the quality was getting better when I got a very nice 20mm Bond Nato strap when I bought the Rolex Explorer One from them .

Even for that price, that's how much the actual genuine buckle will set you back at the Omega Boutique. Which I didn't buy, I used the replica buckle.

Glad I got the genuine 007 Spectre Nato strap when I did though, I got the last one . But damn, $180 is a lot of money for a Nato strap.

Get the next best thing people. Let us know how it compares.

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
@Hayashi_yuna : Tell me about it..I want them both. And probably 15 other watches as well...Where does it all end...?!? ;)

I have serious doubts that this "updated" nato strap is any good...I'd go for the Phenomenato over this without thinking twice.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
IMG_2403.JPG
@Hayashi_yuna : Tell me about it..I want them both. And probably 15 other watches as well...Where does it all end...?!? ;)

I have serious doubts that this "updated" nato strap is any good...I'd go for the Phenomenato over this without thinking twice.
Lol! I was speaking directly about the phenome straps and how they've become the go-to strap for this rep. I can't speak yet of their quality, but if others are praising them, then I'm sure I'll be very happy with them as well. We might as well just go ahead and anoint phenome NATO straps as the straps for this rep.

And now to veer completely off topic, I got in touch with Lucy and she is able to source me this Seamaster. I posted this pic before because the bands really set off this watch. And I think another member here is getting the same style bands for their Spectre.

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Bottom or top, it looks amazing!!! :) That's a rep?! How many pesos, if it's not a secret?
That's a brand new obsession for the next couple of weeks, thanks man :) The rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper..

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I was quoted also (probably should've mentioned it too) by Ryan at $248.

From what I was able to glean from the internet, it's 38.5mm and, here's where I may or may not lose some of you....running on Miyota 8215.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
It's nice... but I think I would much more prefer the vintage Seamaster 300 from which the Spectre is based off of. I'd wear it on the bracelet exclusively and really enjoy it.

I would pay good money for a vintage replica of this.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
It's nice... but I think I would much more prefer the vintage Seamaster 300 from which the Spectre is based off of. I'd wear it on the bracelet exclusively and really enjoy it.

I would pay good money for a vintage replica of this.
I hear ya. I'm on that kick right now where I want to amass as much seamasters as I can...but inevitably end up wearing the Spectre the majority of the time.

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
They sure do love their Miyotas...they must be dirt cheap. ETA clone would be perfect, since it has a closed caseback.
Maybe the stutter won't be so obvious, since the watch is only 38mm.

hairlesscow

Getting To Know The Place
20/1/17
This speedmaster uses the same hour&minute hands as the seamaster 300. I hope they release a rep of this!

Attachments

• SP_Speedmaster57_33110425101002_vueC_1600x900.jpg
    SP_Speedmaster57_33110425101002_vueC_1600x900.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 0