• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Sick on Wednesday + new watch on wrist on Thursday=watch made me feel better.

In essence I HAD to call off on Wednesday to feel better on Thursday.

D

d4m.test

DSC_7238omg_zpsbtjkptnw.jpg

Bigred7078

4/12/16
So I see some nice pictures of the lume but how long does it last? I heard some of the first versions had pretty poor lume application and it would only look good when superficially charged with a flashlight. Does the most recent version have decent lume performance?

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
it finally moved from the initial drop-off to DHL on Sunday. Now it's on the fourth step which is "arrived at package facility in HK"

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Yeah, once it's in the sort facility things should start to move a lot quicker. It will now spend about a day to fly across the Pacific and get past customs. Probably be out for delivery on Thursday morning... at the latest Friday. Just think of the awesome weekend you're going to have :biggrin:.

Hopefully you have a good Bond Nato strap waiting to honor this beautiful piece. The rep Nato strap that it comes with leaves a lot to be desired, and will leave you feeling dissatisfied... IMO.

I wore mine on the bracelet until I got the genuine from my local Omega Boutique. Paid nearly $200 for it, and it truly did give it a legitimate overall feel. But I wish I knew of the other cost effective alternative "PhenomeNato"... it's just as good as the genuine.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I am really impressed with the PhenomeNato but I like the little touches on the rep NATO where it has the 007 embellishments. If I was handy with the thread and needle I can probably meld the two together. In fact since I have some time to kill, I think I might get the PhenomeNato.

Are you enjoying the AD NATO?

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I am really impressed with the PhenomeNato but I like the little touches on the rep NATO where it has the 007 embellishments. If I was handy with the thread and needle I can probably meld the two together. In fact since I have some time to kill, I think I might get the PhenomeNato.

Are you enjoying the AD NATO?

Wearing it today on the PhenomeNato strap, and it feels great . I wish my other Nato's were this good quality. It's definately worth the $40. If you can needle and thread the keepers in, that would be a perfect way of getting a good near genuine alternative. My only problem when I did the same thing, was that the rep keepers with the Omega and 007 logos were quite sharp, and would fray my strap, and after that it just wasn't worth the meddling. That's when I decided to get a Genuine.

It's also nice to wear it with unbranded keepers for awhile too, since you can also wear it on other non-Omega watches, and the PhenomeNato does provide allot of value and similar aesthetics just as it is.

You won't regret pulling the trigger on the PhenomeNato, but if you're OCD like I am, you might regret hand stitching the rep keepers to it especially if they mess up your strap. But maybe yours will be smoother than mine were.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Wow. Downtime for the site. But I did get mine last night. Great build on the case. Love the sliding keeper on the strap. Nice heft for the additional bracelet.

Dial is definitely off center ever so slightly. Movement does stutter when gravity is at work but it "makes up" for the lost ticks. Rotor is loud and I even felt some sort of vibration when I shook my wrist violently (note to self: don't do that again).

I emailed back Ryan letting him know I received the watch and told him of the slight imperfections it has. Overall I am happy as could be with the watch. Pics later so I can officially join this club.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
Wow. Downtime for the site. But I did get mine last night. Great build on the case. Love the sliding keeper on the strap. Nice heft for the additional bracelet.

Dial is definitely off center ever so slightly. Movement does stutter when gravity is at work but it "makes up" for the lost ticks. Rotor is loud and I even felt some sort of vibration when I shook my wrist violently (note to self: don't do that again).

I emailed back Ryan letting him know I received the watch and told him of the slight imperfections it has. Overall I am happy as could be with the watch. Pics later so I can officially join this club.
If I remember correctly and I'm thinking about the same movement, it(the rotor) only winds in one direction. So it spins freely in one direction and can create a vibration of sorts when the watch has been shaken really hard.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
If I remember correctly and I'm thinking about the same movement, it(the rotor) only winds in one direction. So it spins freely in one direction and can create a vibration of sorts when the watch has been shaken really hard.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It was like a tuning fork type of vibration