• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Huh. Due to lack of response?
Precisely. Ryan got back to me and was kind enough to change my payment preference to moneygram for the extra percentage off. Watchoutlet was pretty speedy in their response when I emailed my cancellation.

wasted.daylight

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/1/17
I would think every dealer has been reacting slowly lately due to the chinese new year holidays. But thumbs up for InTime and their quality control, the first watch they showed me looked perfect.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I would assume the TDs are catching up to everything that was waiting for them when they came back.

InTime accepted my payment and now I'm waiting for my QC pics.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Just got my QC pics and this is the first place I ran to. The pics look terrific! After doling out some suggestions on this forum about what to look for, I think I have a winner. The markings on the dial look perfect (3,6, and 9 are present), the bezel markers line up with the dial markers, and the case back reads spectre edition. I just replied back with a request for a video on the movement but overall I am pleased with what I have been shown.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I gave the thumbs up for my watch but can someone chime in on whether or not this is just the watch being placed at an odd angle on the table and not a defect within the dial itself. It looks skewed.

Attachments

• IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I think it's just at a slight angle, both the 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock markers look inline with the black centre stripe on the nato .

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
Thank you for the feedback. I was going crazy trying to find a reference point to make sure it was lined up properly.

phillipj

Getting To Know The Place
26/1/17
I gave the thumbs up for my watch but can someone chime in on whether or not this is just the watch being placed at an odd angle on the table and not a defect within the dial itself. It looks skewed.

I believe the photo was taken slightly below and to the right of perfectly dead center and that's what might be throwing you; I believe you can tell this by the slight shadow from the sapphire crystal.

cheers.

haudi8596

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
North Carolina
ff8ff0bc23d91922fc719c6c1a7e2a36.jpg

Back on the nato

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I believe the photo was taken slightly below and to the right of perfectly dead center and that's what might be throwing you; I believe you can tell this by the slight shadow from the sapphire crystal.

cheers.
I'm trying not to delve too much into the unknown. All I can tell, and from what the community is telling me, is that this is a good rep. I cannot wait, and looking at the most recent lume shot, I really cannot wait for mine.

phillipj

26/1/17
I'm trying not to delve too much into the unknown. All I can tell, and from what the community is telling me, is that this is a good rep. I cannot wait, and looking at the most recent lume shot, I really cannot wait for mine.

well, if it means anything, it looks so good that I want to flip from the blue faced 300 back to the spectre.

im sure it'll work out just fine! looks fantastic.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
This is my first rep and just reading these posts from everyone's own reps, I can't wait to experience what everyone has expressed here.

After this one, I look forward to another one so I too, can have the choice to flip back and forth between reps.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
This is my first rep and just reading these posts from everyone's own reps, I can't wait to experience what everyone has expressed here.

After this one, I look forward to another one so I too, can have the choice to flip back and forth between reps.

You're going to love it :). Wear it in good health. The replica watch bug recently got me too. 7 rep watches in 5 months.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
You're going to love it :). Wear it in good health. The replica watch bug recently got me too. 7 rep watches in 5 months.
I think I'm going to like this world. I'm already mulling over a JLC. The same-ish one from Doctor Strange.

hairlesscow

20/1/17
Looking at spectre homages makes me really appreciate the high-quality clones we have. I wouldn't be able to stand looking at "DERBERT" every day lol
cc06911d2f492331af0bc02a4a57f5ad.jpg
27af1fa1e37643c98d6e0896b8ba796d.jpg

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
I bought a Spectre look-a-like from DHGate and me not knowing a damn thing, thought it looked good enough. Looking back to December of last year, I probably should've done a little bit more research and saved myself the $30 for that watch.

As a side note, I just received my minute run time video of my Spectre. No noticeable stutter and I gave my go ahead for the shipment.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
I think I'm going to like this world. I'm already mulling over a JLC. The same-ish one from Doctor Strange.

I'm looking for the JLC watch that Doctor Strange wore too. Been doing my research: http://www.forbes.com/sites/elizabe...tre-master-ultra-thin-perpetual/#14c86ecd1889
I hope they come out with a rep for it soon.

I also want to get the Carl F. Bucherer watch that John Wick wore in the first movie. It's awesome. Someone else here started a thread for it too: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/carl-f-bucherer.345949/