• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Wow. Downtime for the site. But I did get mine last night. Great build on the case. Love the sliding keeper on the strap. Nice heft for the additional bracelet.

Dial is definitely off center ever so slightly. Movement does stutter when gravity is at work but it "makes up" for the lost ticks. Rotor is loud and I even felt some sort of vibration when I shook my wrist violently (note to self: don't do that again).

I emailed back Ryan letting him know I received the watch and told him of the slight imperfections it has. Overall I am happy as could be with the watch. Pics later so I can officially join this club.

How is the lume?

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
How is the lume?
Unfortunately I haven't had much sunshine in my area so my only experience with the lume is the unnatural light from the iPhone camera trying to warm it up. It glows bright for a little bit but that's because I only had it lit up for only seconds.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
How is the lume?
Unfortunately I haven't had much sunshine in my area so my only experience with the lume is the unnatural light from the iPhone camera trying to warm it up. It glows bright for a little bit but that's because I only had it lit up for only seconds.

Matze71

Renowned Member
Certified
8/1/16
I am looking for a leather nato strap for my spectre. Black or dark brown would be nice. Unfortunatly, i did not found any leather nato in 21mm.

Someone has an idea or a reference source?

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
_DSF1688.jpg _DSF1690.jpg

The Seamaster as is on my wrist. Also just wanted to show how the NATO strap from InTime is with regards to length.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
View attachment 2747 View attachment 2748

The Seamaster as is on my wrist. Also just wanted to show how the NATO strap from InTime is with regards to length.

It looks really nice :applause:. Have you tried it on the bracelet yet? I was actually thinking of getting another one just to be able to wear it on the bracelet whenever I wanted, since I like how it feels on SS. If they ever come out with an all Titanium with a blue dial, I will have to get it.

Hayashi_yuna

3/2/17
It looks really nice :applause:. Have you tried it on the bracelet yet? I was actually thinking of getting another one just to be able to wear it on the bracelet whenever I wanted, since I like how it feels on SS. If they ever come out with an all Titanium with a blue dial, I will have to get it.
I want to test it out on the SS but I didn't want to mar the finish in any way with my clumsy watch techniques. I'll give it a little bit of time and I'll pull the trigger on an Aqua Terra to put on a SS.

slevin7

Getting To Know The Place
11/2/17
I want to test it out on the SS but I didn't want to mar the finish in any way with my clumsy watch techniques. I'll give it a little bit of time and I'll pull the trigger on an Aqua Terra to put on a SS.

That's a good move, done the same thing! 300 to wear on the nato, and the AT as the dressier option to wear on the SS

Bigwaved

Known Member
13/3/13
I am really enjoying mine.

93f94eb927b14d841698130bd83c2ff9.jpg

NewFan0803

15/1/16
Will a relume job make the index lumes look fuller ? The rep's lumes look like there s not been enough patina applied to it lol

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
That's a good move, done the same thing! 300 to wear on the nato, and the AT as the dressier option to wear on the SS

Curious, which AT do you have?

I had the blue Skyfall model, got it from Trusty Time last year. But I gave it away to my best friend, it just didn't fit me well as a dress watch... since I was longing for the smaller 38mm blue AT 2500 rep. I ended up finding it in stock from Silix. http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_150_190&products_id=1621
, it came with an upgraded 8500 movement, it keeps great time, but the dial is not the shinny blue sunburst, the bracelet is not that good, and the crown feels a little low quality. But the smaller size is nice for a dress watch, and it looks great on a honey color aligator strap.

slevin7

11/2/17
Curious, which AT do you have?

I had the blue Skyfall model, got it from Trusty Time last year. But I gave it away to my best friend, it just didn't fit me well as a dress watch... since I was longing for the smaller 38mm blue AT 2500 rep. I ended up finding it in stock from Silix. http://www.silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_150_190&products_id=1621
, it came with an upgraded 8500 movement, it keeps great time, but the dial is not the shinny blue sunburst, the bracelet is not that good, and the crown feels a little low quality. But the smaller size is nice for a dress watch, and it looks great on a honey color aligator strap.

I went with the 38.5 AT from Trusty Time. I agree with you that the smaller size fits the style of the watch better

hairlesscow

20/1/17
Finally got my phenomenato!! After waiting 10 YEARS

Attachments

• 20170222_165602 (2).jpg
    20170222_165602 (2).jpg
    919.6 KB · Views: 1