• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

guybythelake

13/7/14
why is it a weird first post? I'm waiting on a watch from puretime and they have jerked me around for 5 weeks with no QC, i asked for a refund and now they are telling me they don't have any money in their paypal account, hmmmm... I want to know the truth about whaats actually happening

That does not sound like puretime. What is the URL of the site you bought from?

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
That does not sound like puretime. What is the URL of the site you bought from?

puretimewatch.io

I have an entire email conversation thread that I can post if needed. At this point I just want my money back and I want to deal with someone who will get the job done, no more excuses. its been a long month and a half.

Reactions: GottaHave

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
why is it a weird first post? I'm waiting on a watch from puretime and they have jerked me around for 5 weeks with no QC, i asked for a refund and now they are telling me they don't have any money in their paypal account, hmmmm... I want to know the truth about whaats actually happening

It’s a weird thread in which to post. As you know, PT has there own section. You would be better off posting in their section.

Reactions: Nuttall93

JTSWE

19/2/17
I am so blessed to finally made 116520 super Franken out of my v4 Daytona

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
It’s a weird thread in which to post. As you know, PT has there own section. You would be better off posting in their section.

honestly, i did not know that. I was told at r/Reptimeif if I have an issue, this is the place I should be posting. I think I will wait until the holiday in china is over before I start to reach out to puretime on here. I'd rather have it resolved privately via e mail.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
puretimewatch.io

I have an entire email conversation thread that I can post if needed. At this point I just want my money back and I want to deal with someone who will get the job done, no more excuses. its been a long month and a half.

It is quite shocking to hear Puretime has such response to your pending order. Which watch did you order and who has been responding to your emails at PT?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I was told at r/Reptimeif if I have an issue, this is the place I should be posting.
Ahhh, all of a sudden it becomes clear. /r reptime wanting us to clear up a mess for them again. Getting a tad tired of that TBH, not your fault, however.

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13

If they said that its pathetic. There other ways to pay you back if they wish to do so. To be honest its incomprehensible that a TD has said such a thing ( if they did ).

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
It is quite shocking to hear Puretime has such response to your pending order. Which watch did you order and who has been responding to your emails at PT?

I ordered a GMF DD/36mm/blue dial/jubilee bracelet... I have been receiving emails from Elena and Shuang, I sent them my Transferwise and Paypal info and then this came from Shuang:

"do you have btc address? If you have, we will send the money to you by bitcoin because our PayPal don't have enough money now.
If you don't have, need to wait for some more time and we can send the money to you by PayPal."

Also, I just want to say, during this entire fiasco with puretime, I have had a good experience with another TD, I ordered a GMF DD on sale from mirotime and it came within 14 days, during the peak of the "raids", beautiful watch!

Last edited:

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
I ordered a GMF DD/36mm/blue dial/jubilee bracelet... I have been receiving emails from Elena and Shuang, I sent them my Transferwise and Paypal info and then this came from Shuang:

"do you have btc address? If you have, we will send the money to you by bitcoin because our PayPal don't have enough money now.
If you don't have, need to wait for some more time and we can send the money to you by PayPal."

Also, I just want to say, during this entire fiasco with puretime, I have had a good experience with another TD, I ordered a GMF DD on sale from mirotime and it came within 14 days, during the peak of the "raids", beautiful watch!

In my experience someone being a TD here or the sister site doesn't doesn't mean all that much. That is MY EXPERIENCE and i am clear about that. The 2 TDs i buy from are not longer trusted dealers here or though they where a while back. I never really came across an expatiation as to why that is. I have never had any issues with either of them and their service has been better and that's the reason i kept using them despite the fact that i could not ask for any support from the forum if anything went badly wrong.

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
Ok, I’ll be the guy that’s asks the question that everyone is afraid to ask:

when will the noob factory tours start up again for supporters? I heard they were adding a special Vip champagne reception for patrons before covid hit but never got to go.

irinakova

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/20
Hello everyone. I heard some factories would reopen today after labor day holidays. Any update on this ?

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
If they said that its pathetic. There other ways to pay you back if they wish to do so. To be honest its incomprehensible that a TD has said such a thing ( if they did ).

the latest response is even worse...

"we deposit more money to our paypal account but somehow we can't do it successfully ,in this case we are not able to process refund by paypal ,we can send refund immediately if you have a bitcoin account. Sorry for the the troubles , hope you understand the matter and wait for a few days more."