• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Poll - Price Angels

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
I agree - do they what my money or not. The best way I have found to get some links is to search this forum for 'price angels' and other have the links. But always want more links.

CarbonRob - you are right regarding the name 'Yorkshire born Yorkshire bred, thick in bone and thick in head'.

And the link to the pam is

http://www.priceangels.com/Fashionable-Panerai-Style-Leather-Band-Self-winding-Mechanical-Watch-for-Men-s95639

How did you find the ones you ordered, such as the Patek?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Anyone seen a SS (not RG) 39mm AP Royal Oak on leather over there? Cant seems to find any.

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
My limited knowlegde of AP showing here, is that a non chrono or something like SKU :303268 ?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
My limited knowlegde of AP showing here, is that a non chrono or something like SKU :303268 ?

That SKU is a ROO (Royal Oak Offshore) with chrono.
Im looking for the RO (Royal Oak) which is more classic with no chrono.

17.jpg

And oh, forgot to mention, I need it on leather :D

But still, thanks for the effort mate. :)

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
I have seen the non-chrono Hublots but if you send the picture and a request to find this one either by email to "Sabrina" <[email protected]> or through the "My account" messaging you will get an answer.

This is the only way I have found things when I couldn't find a link on this forum.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I have seen the non-chrono Hublots but if you send the picture and a request to find this one either by email to "Sabrina" <[email protected]> or through the "My account" messaging you will get an answer.

This is the only way I have found things when I couldn't find a link on this forum.

Oh, they entertain individual enquiries? Interesting, will email them. Thanks for the heads up!

recklesstr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/12
Hey folks! I ordered an AP rep with full SS bracelet from priceangels and I've been buying something from them for a year and I had never a problem since this AP rep. The watch arrived in a tin with nicely covered thin material like foam and extra protectives such as sponge parts were added, so while opening the watch I thought "Ok, there should be no problem with the case/bracelet of watch" but when I hold the watch I saw immediatelly that the the spring bar between the bracelet and watch case was broken inside previously and it was holding the structure interestingly. I saw a repairing scratch around that screw which holds the spring bar and a bruise one the caseback:angry:. So I'll cut to the chase, I took it to a watch repairman and he adjusted springbar from other spare parts and the watch looks really great now. That one tiny bruise don't bother me. One of my friend who went on vacation borrowed my camera and when I get it back, I'll post some detailed photos.
My first impressions are; it's a realllly heavy watch but gorgeous and no problem with the quartz chrono mechanism. I liked this purchase but if that defection wasn't there I would have a better experience.
The watch I ordered is: http://www.priceangels.com/Heavy-Duty-Cool-Style-Stainless-Steel-Men-s-Wrist-Watch-Black-Dial--s388400
I took photo of my new watch with the cam of my old fashioned phone just to give an impression of how it looks. But i'll post detailed ones when i the camera back ;)
gEodc.jpg

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
It's possible to find some interesting gems there occasionally.

I think I might get the Mikrotimer. (Remember, not a TD so own risk!)

SKU :282917

SKU :968747

SKU :757014

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I want something manual xept a Pam lol. IWC?
And strangely I cant find any PAMs even when there are suppose to be there. Im logged in.

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
I want something manual xept a Pam lol. IWC?
And strangely I cant find any PAMs even when there are suppose to be there. Im logged in.

An "over the top" IWC is manual :)

SKU :664011

A pam 111?

Sku :95639

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
An "over the top" IWC is manual :)

SKU :664011

A pam 111?

Sku :95639

Lol mate! U seems to be able to dig out lotsa items there. :D

Btw i received a reply from them regarding the RO, they only got RG casing RO, a pity.

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Im on day 24 (including 2 weekends) of waiting for my watches :( Hope they turn up soon, ive never waited this long before

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Where do you live? Normally get my stuff from them in 2 weeks im uk.

Im in the UK too :( I've had stuff from other sources (TD's) between 7 and 10 days, never this long.

Also, there was 4 watches on the order, im thinking they'd been stopped :(