• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Poll - Price Angels

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I guess the idea is you have to assume you are going to get what you pay for. I expect no more than the amount I paid and I probably won't get more than that, but you never know. Plus, I am interested in practicing luming so these will do well.

horn34

31/3/12
Check the other thread with the links he posted their. Its not the fact the watch is rubbish/broke its just not a super accurate rep which 0 watches on the site will be.
I'm not expecting "super accuracy". I have a Milgauss, a GMT and 2 Daytonas from PA that look great for the price. The DSSD just looks terrible.

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
I'm not expecting "super accuracy". I have a Milgauss, a GMT and 2 Daytonas from PA that look great for the price. The DSSD just looks terrible.

Gotcha ya. I think my goal will be to not buy a watch for over 50 dollars from here. If I am going to spend 75 dollars for a DSSD I would probably head over to Trevor and buy his 98 dollar DSSD that he offers!

horn34

31/3/12
Gotcha ya. I think my goal will be to not buy a watch for over 50 dollars from here. If I am going to spend 75 dollars for a DSSD I would probably head over to Trevor and buy his 98 dollar DSSD that he offers!
The PA Pam actually looks great for $75.

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Liddo - do you know where it was posted? I received three out of five parcels in under 10 days but they were posted in FUJIAN and shipped out of BEIJING. The other two where posted in GUANGDONG and have not been tracked since 27th June.

I put it down china post being slow and the Olympics in the UK, but would be interesting to see if it is the same airport

I dont exactly know where their coming from, but GUANGONG rings a bell. The tracking on mine still states it hasnt moved since the 20th of June (which i cant believe).

They better be good after all this waiting ;)

horn34

31/3/12
My package from yesterday says Shanghai was the origin

PAmail.jpg

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
I dont exactly know where their coming from, but GUANGONG rings a bell. The tracking on mine still states it hasnt moved since the 20th of June (which i cant believe).

They better be good after all this waiting ;)

This is from the crappy tracking website

Jun 20, 2012 10:21:00 AM Status Departure from outward office of exchange, Location:GUANGDONG

Rhughes

Looking Around
14/6/12
i bought a tag grand carrera calibre 17 rs from PA

http://www.priceangels.com/Fashion-...tch-with-Date-Display-White-Dial--s89935.html

I love it, standard 21j, 0 instead of 200 on bezel, has a leather tag-branded strap. running seconds, left subdial shows day of week and right doesnt do anything (but can be moved with the pusher). the right subdial in their pics is diffrent from the watch, look at customer pictures for an accurate image.

Honestly awesome watch for $37, took 3-4 weeks to come to the US (east coast), I will definitly buy one of the better PA reps soon

cratedroppers

12/9/11
i bought a tag grand carrera calibre 17 rs from PA

http://www.priceangels.com/Fashion-...tch-with-Date-Display-White-Dial--s89935.html

I love it, standard 21j, 0 instead of 200 on bezel, has a leather tag-branded strap. running seconds, left subdial shows day of week and right doesnt do anything (but can be moved with the pusher). the right subdial in their pics is diffrent from the watch, look at customer pictures for an accurate image.

Honestly awesome watch for $37, took 3-4 weeks to come to the US (east coast), I will definitly buy one of the better PA reps soon

Think this or the same with a steel bracelet are my next buy will have a $14 coupon to use too :D I just got http://www.priceangels.com/Casual-S...d-Wrist-Watch-with-Date-for-Male-s879129.html

Its a nice watch the right dial works and so does the bottom one for 24hour and left is the day. The glass had a mark on and I added a few light marks getting the back off didn't rest it on anything oops but it was so cheap im not bothered!

SAM_1599.jpg

rsh

3/4/10
anyone find a movado museum rep? Those are so simple in design, I swear a gen should be like $90 not $1200 LOL

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Well, they FINALLY arrived, 7 weeks later, and thats due to them being held in China for 6 of them, and not PA's fault! :frusty:

First up, my mates £27.00 Tag Monaco. Not bad for the price, a few marks inside the glass (hardly noticeable), its a wind up model, and the buttons just make the internal clocks move. The braclet is ok if a little flimsy, but it does the job. We didnt expect much for £27 to be fair, and he's quite happy to use it as a daily beater.

e064fa52.jpg

Next, i ordered a Carrera Date for myself, again, not a bad 21j Asian Auto, the braclet is poor but functional, and the quality is as expected for £24, but its not up to the Timeshop and Watcheden stuff that ive bad £80-£100 for, but again, it was a quarter of the price so not bad. Even so, I've moved it onto a friend as im now picky about my clones :)

7e35eb2c.jpg

Another Carrera Date, this time for another mate, and he's made up with his £24 purchase. Same quality as the one i ordered

d97bf87c.jpg

Lastly, a cheapy little £11 analogue watch, that has a digital clock in the background when certain buttons are pressed. Nice little watch for the money, amazing what they can do these days ;)

4e695035.jpg

I will order a few more from PA's, but i'll move up to the big £40 models and see what they are like :lol:

ayuptyke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/12
All my parcels arrived yesterday, held up in CN for a few weeks. I am very happy with the quality and I will post pic soon.