• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Poll - Price Angels

recklesstr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/12
Here are the photos as promised..
4WY70.jpg

IfEmC.jpg

IGQwe.jpg

zXhJQ.jpg

oziIX.jpg

Y4uln.jpg

kupFe.jpg

wMx4l.jpg

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
I don't know much at all about AP but for the price that doesn't seem a bad watch, how do you feel about the finish of it?

recklesstr

3/5/12
Actually I'm not an AP expert but according to my general rep knowloedge I can say that It has got the best finishing quality among my reps (tag heuer calibre 16 and tissot le locle). The finishing quality is really great and elaborated. The SS bracelet and the body is brushed and the watch looks better than these photos.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Ordered the Panarai, never understood what the big deal was about them but for 70 bucks Im willing to give it a crack, worst case I will flip it.

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Im now at day 32, and still no sign of the watches. "Amy" keeps telling me to be patient! How patient do i need to be? The trackings not worth a carrot either!

I was about to order 4 more watches, but this has now put me off :(

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate if PA are anything like DealExtreme you just order and forget.
Then, at some indeterminate time in the future your stuff shows up.
They don't really stock all that stuff, they go and buy it when you order it.

cratedroppers

12/9/11
All my stuff from them has came quicker than any airmail i have ever had from anywhere. Just read your posts liddo your uk I think they have either got lost or customs or someone took them as I have never had to wait as long as that and I get everything from them in 2 weeks had one come in 10 days counting the weekend.

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
All my stuff from them has came quicker than any airmail i have ever had from anywhere. Just read your posts liddo your uk I think they have either got lost or customs or someone took them as I have never had to wait as long as that and I get everything from them in 2 weeks had one come in 10 days counting the weekend.

Well, if they dont show up by tomorrow, im going to go to Paypal and ask for a refund. I'll let PA know first though, as i DO want to order a few cheapies from them

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Didn't someone make a comprehensive post about watches they found hon price angels? Or am I imagining things?

recklesstr

3/5/12
I made purchases 10 times up to now from PA and I received my packages via airmail in minimum 11, maximum 19 days. It never passed 19 days, never. Liddo are you in Brazil or Italy. I heard that these countries' customs are bad ass and linger people more than a month. You can ask refund as if PA didn't send the package yet. I got my money back successfully when they couldn't supply an item.

liddo

Known Member
11/11/11
Im in the UK, ive had quite a few watches arrive with no issues. I think this batch has been stopped :(

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
Thanks! I am going to start luming and these seem like good practice.

cratedroppers

12/9/11
If anyone wants to give the thread with the links a bump for the exact reason above Ill :wub: them.

ayuptyke

2/6/12
Im in the UK, ive had quite a few watches arrive with no issues. I think this batch has been stopped :(

Liddo - do you know where it was posted? I received three out of five parcels in under 10 days but they were posted in FUJIAN and shipped out of BEIJING. The other two where posted in GUANGDONG and have not been tracked since 27th June.

I put it down china post being slow and the Olympics in the UK, but would be interesting to see if it is the same airport

horn34

31/3/12
Just a heads up, the DSSD is terrible and a complete waste of $75. I just got mine and I'm basically figuring out ways to cannibalize it for other builds.

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
Just a heads up, the DSSD is terrible and a complete waste of $75. I just got mine and I'm basically figuring out ways to cannibalize it for other builds.

A previous post liked his, what is wrong with yours? Any pictures?

cratedroppers

12/9/11
A previous post liked his, what is wrong with yours? Any pictures?

Check the other thread with the links he posted their. Its not the fact the watch is rubbish/broke its just not a super accurate rep which 0 watches on the site will be.

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
I have been dissappointed by the regular Sub and the two tone Sub. Horrible dials and lume job. I'm pleasantly surprised by their GMT Master II and Explorer II.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
It all fell over for me when I explained in detail that my watch did NOT work .... their response was: keep shaking it for a week then message us again.

Stupidly I did it, only to be told to do the same thing again - bye PA