• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Quick Poll - Price Angels

cratedroppers

12/9/11
Ordered a cheap watch from them arrived broke due to the post and there solution was a $3 coupon for a watch that cost $8 and i used a $5 coupon when buying it! The watch is awful must have been so cheap to make they have to ask a supervisor on a solution i will accept been 3-4 days waiting on a reply!

However the rolex i have from them arrived fine was in a tin protected and it is pretty nice for a cheapie.

darkstar2k77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/10
Please share the link to the quartz speedmaster. Looks like a good beater chronograph.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

horn34

31/3/12
I didn't see it mentioned, but if you make a quick video review of your watch and submit it, you can get up to the full price of your watch in credit towards your next purchase. I made a couple of crappy 90 second reviews of the daytona and milgauss, submitted and got a $21 credit. Picked up the DSSD for $53.

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Would be really useful if someone could add links for the Subs, GMTs, DSSDs etc.

I'd love to see what that DSSD was like....

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
The site isn't a TD here, which is why I haven't/won't put up any links (that and there are more than a few already floating around here- SIYF/GIYF).

ramviksrille

6/1/12
I didn't see it mentioned, but if you make a quick video review of your watch and submit it, you can get up to the full price of your watch in credit towards your next purchase. I made a couple of crappy 90 second reviews of the daytona and milgauss, submitted and got a $21 credit. Picked up the DSSD for $53.
Thats actually pretty generous. I am buying various gadgets from sites like this on a regular basis and most of the time you only get a few points / review that later on can be exchanged to a few $ when used. Takes lots of work to get $5..

ayuptyke

2/6/12
Well, three out of the five have turned up so far

DSCF5748.jpg

DSCF5709.jpg

DSCF5689.jpg

I am very impressed with the quality, they all work, and as I doubt anyone will ever look close enough to call me out. I think they are worth the £30-50 each. What do you think?

Price Angels delivered these very quickly (less than 2 weeks for the pam) and I would recommend them. I still have two packages to come so will post pictures when they arrive.

ayuptyke

2/6/12
Happy to oblige

CD - here are more shots, what do you think? I think not bad for £50 but would be interested to hear from those in the know. Oh and I know it's missing the swan neck.

DSCF5773.jpg

Sorry not the best lume shot (please can someone write a 'how to' for lume shots please)

DSCF5769.jpg

DSCF5767.jpg

DSCF5764.jpg

DSCF5766.jpg

Orson - see link above, as I have said before, they hide the best ones and you need to log in and have a link to the page before you can find them. Shame I bought a couple before I found out.

Search for more as there are a couple of threads with links, and I am always happy to receive PM's with more.

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Thanks guys, the PAM looks a great deal for the price.

CarbonRob

30/10/10
Ayuptyke- how do find the pams even after you are logged in???!! I just get the regular search results...and I'm guessing from your username that you are Barnsley lad???

Poker

16/3/12
they hide the best ones and you need to log in and have a link to the page before you can find them.
So how would one get the links (or SKUs) to these hidden watches?

I can understand hiding them from non-registered visitors, but hiding them completely sounds pretty counterproductive...

ayuptyke

2/6/12
So how would one get the links (or SKUs) to these hidden watches?

I can understand hiding them from non-registered visitors, but hiding them completely sounds pretty counterproductive...

I agree - do they what my money or not. The best way I have found to get some links is to search this forum for 'price angels' and other have the links. But always want more links.

CarbonRob - you are right regarding the name 'Yorkshire born Yorkshire bred, thick in bone and thick in head'.

And the link to the pam is

http://www.priceangels.com/Fashiona...-winding-Mechanical-Watch-for-Men-s95639.html

midge

30/10/10
Have you got a picture of the strap on the pam? the outside of it? I think i may order one! either that or a PO

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Anyone know what this is a copy of? It looks a bit Bvlgari like but I don't think it is.

In the search box - 294330