• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

semban

Known Member
11/3/16
Hello, im new to this... Made an order to Puretime01.com and while doing a payment an error happend and i was informed to make another try whit the "second paying method" did i make a misstake or what? Is the sight not trusted as the forum says??

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Order placed yesterday. I don't have any update, live chat is totally empty, I tried many time to connect and NOTHING. I tried to pay with master card first time but customer service from master card call me and they block my credit card for security, now I talk to the master card they released the card and I pay again now is ok the credit card is charged. But I still waiting no QC picture no communication. :cryingbadly:

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Hello, im new to this... Made an order to Puretime01.com and while doing a payment an error happend and i was informed to make another try whit the "second paying method" did i make a misstake or what? Is the sight not trusted as the forum says??

I think RWI should not put it Puretime trusted or safe for now, because every body are worry about they money and credit card. I bought my first one 3 weeks a go from TSwatch, They send me QC picture on minutes and the watch arrived in 2 days and Credit card it went without any problems. What happens is, Puretime that web page look pretty and attractive for us. But is not secure.....:picard: I'm still waiting

Fraz

Still New
10/3/15
I think RWI should not put it Puretime trusted or safe for now, because every body are worry about they money and credit card. I bought my first one 3 weeks a go from TSwatch, They send me QC picture on minutes and the watch arrived in 2 days and Credit card it went without any problems. What happens is, Puretime that web page look pretty and attractive for us. But is not secure.....:picard: I'm still waiting

Be patient! It can take a few days for them to get the watch from the manufacturer, they need to do that before sending you QC pics. I just placed my second order with them on Sunday and spoke to them on live chat right now so I feel confident!

Andreasmario

Getting To Know The Place
3/7/14
I purchased at pure time A few days ago. The shipment is in route now and pictures arrived within 3 days, I today purchased another one and I will see how that goes. All on their website so far so good. It seems normal that pictures take a few days there's an excellent write up here at explaining how the process works and what these watch dealers are all about that help me a great deal on the understanding standing what you can and cannot expect.

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Great....!!! thank you guys. After all some light in the dark tunnel with all your comments.....!!!! I still waiting but more positive now.....:happy-1:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
You would receive QC pics before any shipping occurs. They are probably slammed with orders due to the site being down for 2 weeks. I have held off on ordering anything until they get caught up. I don't feel like paying with cash and waiting a month to get my items.

QC pics came last night and look great. They're supposed to ship within 24 hrs. :::fingers crossed:::

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
QC pics came last night and look great. They're supposed to ship within 24 hrs. :::fingers crossed:::

Yep QC picture arrived today and look expectacular......!!! Let see what happen......!!!! Fingers crossed here too........!!!!:happy-1:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
Order placed 3/19. Received email confirmation. Status online today says "payment confirmed". I hope to see it upgraded to SHIPPED pretty soon.

Ordered 3/19. Received QC pics 3/22. Received tracking number 3/23.

Now we wait.

leowulf

I'm Unknown!!
8/3/16
same here. No response, credit card got charged. Pure time please response!

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
This is strange. I received an email tracking number on 3/23 which produced no results when tracking, then another tracking number came in last night via email and SMS, and this one does show location in Hong Kong. This is my first order with PT so I don't know if it's normal or not. Not concerned, just curious.

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
This is strange. I received an email tracking number on 3/23 which produced no results when tracking, then another tracking number came in last night via email and SMS, and this one does show location in Hong Kong. This is my first order with PT so I don't know if it's normal or not. Not concerned, just curious.

I have experienced the same on one of my previous purchases, original tracking no replaced 24hrs later, all went well, if you'd like to track your shipment, rather than 'buy & forget about it' then try 17track app, good luck with your purchase..

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
I have experienced the same on one of my previous purchases, original tracking no replaced 24hrs later, all went well, if you'd like to track your shipment, rather than 'buy & forget about it' then try 17track app, good luck with your purchase..

Makes me wonder if they ship to Hong Kong first and then re-ship so the package appears to be from HK rather than GUANGZHOU. I have heard that GUANGZHOU packages are more likely to be inspected by customs.

Lancs79

Getting To Know The Place
25/3/16
Hi, do you only have the Tourbillon watches on your website available?, I'm looking for a A.Lange & Sohne Tourbillon 1815 without the moonphase and with a white dial, also seen two types of this model, one with a Tourbillon bridge and one without, could you get hold of any of these models and if so how much are we talking?

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Watch arrived today.....!!!! And look fantastic....!!! Go to test now.....!!!! OMG beautiful it freak me out....!!! :punk::beer:.