• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

Atarp

Still New
28/1/15
Intending to make some purchases from them but worried about all the comments made here recently.

Can some seniors on this board confirm if the status of Puretime is good to go?

My last experience was wonderful, slight changes needed on QC and they willingly assisted.

They were very responsive and it turned out to be a great watch.

All these comments making me worry now however.

Appreciate someone make time to shed some light.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
every experience I had was amazing. what I love is that they gladly fix watches if they don't work which makes me a loyal customer. Am certain sometimes unfortunate stuff happens, but from 10 times they have been a 10 out of 10

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Made payment for a watch which in the QC pics was not great. Asked for a refund which will now take up to 2 weeks?!!! Yet when I made payment it went through in 48 hours. Anyone else experienced this?

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
Ordered 3/19 and arrived 3/29. Prompt confirmation emails. QC pics in a couple of days. Emails with tracking number.
Watch (sub) is perfect in every way. Quality exceeds my expectations. a2836 has lost 5 seconds in 4 days.

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Intending to make some purchases from them but worried about all the comments made here recently.

Can some seniors on this board confirm if the status of Puretime is good to go?

My last experience was wonderful, slight changes needed on QC and they willingly assisted.

They were very responsive and it turned out to be a great watch.

All these comments making me worry now however.

Appreciate someone make time to shed some light.

Everything is back to normal now. PT is still my first choice for a dealer.

Godly35

11/6/15
Am I the only one who still has the "SERVER MAINTENANCE, WE WILL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS." issue? It is already more than 24 hours.... :|

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
Im seeing the same. Im sure it will be back online shortly.

alankbmw

Still New
11/4/16
i order a v6s sub. Great reviews. I am waiting now close to 3 weeks. No qc photos no status updates, no tracking number. I paid for tracking. Also my card was charge 20 bucks more than the agreed online price. I am ok with that as long as a get a quality product. Put 3 tickets in on there site for a update and no response. This is my first time ordering and not happy right now. What the hell... please help anyone????

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
i order a v6s sub. Great reviews. I am waiting now close to 3 weeks. No qc photos no status updates, no tracking number. I paid for tracking. Also my card was charge 20 bucks more than the agreed online price. I am ok with that as long as a get a quality product. Put 3 tickets in on there site for a update and no response. This is my first time ordering and not happy right now. What the hell... please help anyone????

Puretime has had some major property damage to their offices recently. See the sticky right below this one for more info.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...abled-The-Reason-Why-Must-See-Thread-04-11-16

I understand your frustration, but I'm sure everyone with pending orders is flooding them with tickets and e-mails asking for updates, which may explain the lack of response. It seems like they basically can't get into their offices at all. But PT is a very reputable dealer who has been around for years. You'll get your watch. It may just take a bit longer than anticipated.

Also, when you pay with credit card your bank will often tack on an "international transaction fee" since the card is being charged overseas. It's very common, search around on the forum for more info on that.

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16

PureTime's Shopping Cart Disabled - The Reason Why - Must See Thread - 04.11.16
https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=303999

Atarp

Still New
28/1/15
Anyone gotten their purchase after the flood issue yet?

Hoping to know when to expect mine.

padre054

Still New
24/2/16
I don´t think that they shipped any order yet? There must be some work to catch up before QC and shipping is to be made?
I´m waiting on my first order to be rolled out, but I understand that some wait is to expect...

alankbmw

Still New
11/4/16
hey guys its my first time ordering with pure time and i finally received my order after waiting and waiting and of course I received the wrong watch. I ordered a v6s submariner because its suppose to be the best. I received a stainless sub in the old style smaller size. what the hell. I took off work today to wait for the carrier to drop it off and waited weeks to get back because of there flood. I could of picked this up in china town. So pissed. I emailed them and so far no response. If anyone can help me out here it would be great. Thanks.

mc70cc

Still New
24/4/16
Hi Atarp,

I ordered after the flood (26th of April) and my watch was delivered in the UK and will arrive in the Netherlands any moment now.
From payment to QC and from QC to shipment took only 3 days.

For me, so far so good.

Anyone gotten their purchase after the flood issue yet?

Hoping to know when to expect mine.

thomas75018

Still New
6/4/16
Hello Mc70cc,

Same thing for me it has been delivered in the uk, any idea how long will it takes to come in france from now ?

Best regards