• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

msmalls82

Still New
17/9/15
IME boxes are the best way to get the watches seized.

Really? I didn't know this, granted they ship from Taiwan using DHL so I haven't had problems before. When they get sent using another method and go through JFK I have had problems.

DHL goes through Chicago (at least my Hublot w/box did). EMS from China has always been problematic but Pure Time typically uses DHL and comes from Taiwan (they put it is "sample bracelet" on the declaration) and it went through just fine. Granted the box is wrapped about 20 times, with bubble foam and 4 layers of plastic shrink wrap so maybe customs just doesn't feel like opening all of it???

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Really? I didn't know this, granted they ship from Taiwan using DHL so I haven't had problems before. When they get sent using another method and go through JFK I have had problems.

Out of 40 or so watch only orders I have been lucky enough to never have one opened. Out of 5 orders with boxes (added on for my BIL) 3 got opened. I also have read others say the same thing about boxes.

I honestly have never understood the desire to have rep boxes, even my gen boxes go straight into the closet never to be seen again unless I sell the watch. They are cumbersome and take up a lot of space to store watches in and for the cost of a rep box you can get a very decent 12-20 place watch box from places like Ace Timer.

infakeitrust

Getting To Know The Place
25/12/15
just called western union. the payment for my order has been blocked from WU for security reason regarding the receiver of the money.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
just called western union. the payment for my order has been blocked from WU for security reason regarding the receiver of the money.

you called the order in over the phone ?

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
I guess the TD told him that he cannot pick up the money and he called the WU support.

infakeitrust

25/12/15
i paid online via WU. today got an email from billing control told me the MTCN is wrong. i checked and is correct. I called WU and they told me that payment has been blocked from WU for security reason regarding the receiver of the money.

hi_bri

29/1/16
I just processed order and was told to send payment to agent in Taiwan due to recent WU issue. Hope it goes through.

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
IME never pay WU online, go to an actual WU. Online payments get flagged all the time, I don't think I have ever read of them being flagged from an in person payment...yet.

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
what happened to all the videos from the old site? Will you have videos of new watches as you get them in from the factory?

Boris1

I'm Unknown!!
14/3/16
I emailed to customer center few times but I did`t get the reply.

I want to know when my product is shipped. Please check the customer service.

fauzin

I'm Unknown!!
11/2/15
what is puretime email ? on my browser email is protected, I cannot send email to them

laserdog

29/12/15
IME never pay WU online, go to an actual WU. Online payments get flagged all the time, I don't think I have ever read of them being flagged from an in person payment...yet.

+1 I only ever pay via WU in person.

msmalls82

Still New
17/9/15

Agreed, ALWAYS pay at a store (I use my local grocer). Paying WU online brings all sorts of other issues into play which can cause problems. Sending cash from a WU teller at a grocery store is the best and easiest way. I have *NEVER* had a problem paying this way. Avoid using your CC and avoid paying online.

If you are worried that you will lose your cash, well, that is a risk you take which is why I always stick with TDs that I have done business with before. Angus and his company has always been great to me. Perfect communication, on-time shipping, items exactly as described.

If you want that "online protection" and "credit card protection" incase something goes wrong you also raise the risks of your transaction being flagged and creating these problems.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Gosh damn it! puretime01.com not working atm either :cryingbadly:

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Order placed yesterday. I don't have any update, live chat is totally empty, I tried many time to connect NOTHING. I tried to pay with master card first time, master card call me and block my credit card, now I talk to the master card they free the card and I pay again now is ok the credit card is charged. But I still waiting no QC picture no communication. :cryingbadly:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
13/3/16
Order placed 3/19. Received email confirmation. Status online today says "payment confirmed". I hope to see it upgraded to SHIPPED pretty soon.

msmalls82

Still New
17/9/15
Order placed 3/19. Received email confirmation. Status online today says "payment confirmed". I hope to see it upgraded to SHIPPED pretty soon.

You would receive QC pics before any shipping occurs. They are probably slammed with orders due to the site being down for 2 weeks. I have held off on ordering anything until they get caught up. I don't feel like paying with cash and waiting a month to get my items.