• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

pr0digy1

Still New
10/12/15
I ordered a watch from puretime before xmas. I was also having lots of problems with credit card processing, it never goes through after trying many times and even called my cc company to see if they're blocking the transaction but they said it's not a problem on their side. So i decided to do a wire transfer which is more risky because you have no recourse but the advantage is you get a decent discount when doing wire transfer. Puretime received the money in about 2 days after and they emailed me right away, it took them about a week to source the watch and send me QC photos. Then they shipped the watch and it took about 7 business days to receive. Overall I'm happy with their communication, service and the watch.

Watch guyss

Still New
1/6/15
What's is puretimes correct email I would love to contact them thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aperture

I'm Unknown!!
19/12/15
Just ordered from these folks.

So far PureTime has been very communicative and helpful with my noobish questions, looking forward to seeing how this goes.

I will update once I have the watch in hand.

Total of 15 days from order placed to replica in hand.

Packing was excellent, the watch was exactly as described and I could not be happier with the results.

oLkuM

Still New
21/1/16
Just ordered a watch from them.

I paid yesterday by WU apparently they cannot take the money because the informations are not correct.

I just checked again this morning and send them a picture of my WU receipt, I'm now waiting an answer.

Will update when I hear back.

have a nice day everyone

replicatorz

Getting To Know The Place
18/1/16
tried skype-ing them but no reply... is it because im using skype on ios?

in their web they stated they r 24/7 Monday-Friday online .. its been couple of days already since i initiated contact.

oLkuM

Still New
21/1/16
I just received an answer from them.

My payment is confirmed and the watch will be ship in 3days! :thumbup:

I will keep you inform guys!!

(Angus helped me alot for my order thanks to him)

silverprince

5/3/15
I'm about to take the plunge on a beautiful new IWC Big Pilot!...not cheap, especially as I"m in Australia....but it is so beautiful :)
With shipping is a whopping $570 Australian Dollars!

I'm just waiting for an email back from Marie regarding discount if I use Western Union...etc.

Let you know how I go.

dreed614

I'm Unknown!!
7/1/12
I tried to place an order on the site and it said there was an error while processing transition and to try again or contact you.
The order number displayed for a few seconds but then the error message overwrote the screen, so I don't have it. I tried a second time with a different cc but had the same results.
Thanks
Dan

Enfield

15/5/15
Just ordered a Pam 487 - paid via WU, all went smooth and they answered all my questions before I placed the order - now I just wait for QC pictures. Also have a leather nato strap from Panatime in the mail :) Looking forward to post my first wrist shot.

Regards
Christian

oLkuM

Still New
21/1/16
I received the QC pictures and what I need to say is that the watch is perfect.

It is on his way now I can't wait !!

I wanted to say that the service was really good till now and Angus is really friendly and he helped me alot.

Will keep you inform as soon as I receive it :)

Enfield

15/5/15
Recieved QC pictures today - had a few questions and they responded immediately. Ordered 2 days ago and watch is almost on its way - obviously they had the watch in stock - but I am still overly satisfied so far.

Enfield

15/5/15
AArrggh I tracked the watch and saw it was picked up for transshipping in the UK - now the message from Pure Time is that it will not be shipped from the UK until the 18 feb:cry2:

ddbomber20

27/6/15
AArrggh I tracked the watch and saw it was picked up for transshipping in the UK - now the message from Pure Time is that it will not be shipped from the UK until the 18 feb:cry2:

Why that? It's Chinese New Year, not UK New Year haha

Cynical v2

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/11/15
I'm looking to make a purchase however I can't find an email to get in touch w seller. Pure time has come highly recommended. Any help?

oLkuM

Still New
21/1/16
Watch received today!! I need to admit that the quality is pretty amazing.

Thanks to puretime for their service and more to Angus for his help.

:thumbup:

Enfield

15/5/15
Finally I received the 187 - and it is a beauty :) Apart from being caught up in Chinese New Year everything went perfect.
Regards
Chr