• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

walker

Getting To Know The Place
15/6/15
Does anybody know when the website will be up and running?

Nerek387

Still New
24/2/16
They emailed me back and linked me to puretime.asia for the time being. Is this a fraud website or their alternative?

Enfield

15/5/15
They emailed me back and linked me to puretime.asia for the time being. Is this a fraud website or their alternative?

Same here - would really like to order but unsure of .asia?? toro has the same watch - but have only experienced good service at puretime, so I would be most comfortable dealing with them again.
Chr

Dumbartonbud

1/12/15
Does anyone know how I track my PT order with the website being down?

it's been 24 hrs since QC pics which is when they said they'd ship.

Roughnight29

20/2/16
Dumbartonbud, the sent my QC pics via email last Thursday the 25th, then got a text from DHL Saturday the 27th that my order has shipped with tracking info. You should be getting yours soon. I'm in the USA. Cheers man, what watch did you order?

iPwnage

I'm Pretty Popular
1/6/14
Hi Guys,

what about the domain http://puretime.asia/ ? I am wondering because I am able to log in with my "existing" puretime account. Is that already the facelifted version of Puretime? What wonders me is that I can only see the usual information about the facelift on the official domain puretime.watch.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Looks like a test bed to me, the list of items is far from being complete as of now.

Thehitman

***WTB: HFAC Pam 286***
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Oh yes, might be a test system. Looks good anyways :balloon:

Pt informed me that .asia is a test site and it can not accept orders. They said to wait for the main site to reopen. :)

bmwman52

I'm Unknown!!
9/2/16
got a email just now with a new discount code that its open. I checked it and still down. Hopefully tomorow

flin0310

Known Member
11/11/09
They were moving servers location and changed new domain name cuz international police were chasing them tide ?(´?`?)

bmwman52

I'm Unknown!!
9/2/16
so i finally got on the site today. I had to refresh the page before placing my order and did see the section were to put the discount code in and now the site wont load up. This isnt looking good.

chef01

Still New
28/5/15
Now it directs to godaddy.Something is gone terribly wrong i guess..Any info?

msmalls82

Still New
17/9/15
New domain site is working fine as of a few minutes ago, I placed an order on the old domain 4 days ago and never received payment instructions (I am guessing due to the madness of the new site and having to move domains again), so I placed the same order today. Hopefully I get payment instructions soon. My 1st purchase went flawlessly. Got payment instructions the same night, paid the next day, got QC pics 3 days later and the watch arrived 10 days after purchase.

Hopefully I have the same experience this time although I did order 2 watches :

http://puretime01.com/planet-ocean-...1-noob-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html

http://puretime01.com/pam312-p-11-zf-best-edition-on-genuine-black-croco-leather-strap-p9000.html

Also ordered the box for each watch along with an additional brown crocodile panerai strap with the new deployment clasp rather than the tang buckle :

http://puretime01.com/panerai-genuine-brown-crocodile-leather-strap-with-white-stitching.html

A $1,000 order. Hopefully I don't have to wait a week for payment instructions!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed, love PureTime. My Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold / Ceramic is absolutely flawless!!!

Mavrick17

I'm Unknown!!
10/12/15
Glad they are sort of up and running again. I ordered a Omega Spectre with just the Omega Nato Strap last Wednesday (order with CC). Got an email this morning saying its not in stock (FML), Asked if the one with just the steel bracelet is available. Still waiting to hear back form them. My experience have always been good with pure time. They keep a good line of communication available and reply fairly quickly most of the time. I know some people are having issues reaching them at their new email address but if that is still a problem i suggest just emailing them at their old @gmail.com account.

Philoupke

12/9/15
It's up and running now =)

Looks like they have a flood of work comming their way.