• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

gocougs

15/5/16
I just placed an order with them AP Panda. I'm used to ordering with Ryan and all of the great customer service he provides. Not used to the no confirmation or email way of doing things here with Puretime, but he's a TD so I'll be patient.

Cynical v2

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/11/15
Saw so many good posts about them (puretime) so I went ahead and ordered pelagos ZF v2 5 days ago after customer services tell me they have Pelagos ZF v2 in stock. Sent cash, in minutes, to Western Union (got 10% off lucky me) after they received funds 2 days later I get an email saying they didn't have ZF Pelagos and offered V6F for 30$ xtra. Or could wait "around" 5 or 6 days till they possibly get stock in. Think I'll give Intime my business next time.

Cynical v2

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/11/15
Apologies can't seem to delete these extra posts. Any help?

Cynical v2

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/11/15
Lost

Can someone let me know how to get ahold of Angus?

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Saw so many good posts about them (puretime) so I went ahead and ordered pelagos ZF v2 5 days ago after customer services tell me they have Pelagos ZF v2 in stock. Sent cash, in minutes, to Western Union (got 10% off lucky me) after they received funds 2 days later I get an email saying they didn't have ZF Pelagos and offered V6F for 30$ xtra. Or could wait "around" 5 or 6 days till they possibly get stock in. Think I'll give Intime my business next time.

This type of thing can happen..... especially with popular watches. Dealers don't have a stock of watches on hand. In general------

1. You ask if they have a watch. Dealer contacts "factory" and asks if watch is available. Factory responds, "yes".
2. Dealer tells you watch is available. You send money.
3. Dealer goes to buy watch from "factory". "Factory" says ....all sold out. Check back in a week, we are getting more.

If you really want the watch, you'll need to be patient and wait. Sometimes, that's how it works. If you don't want to wait, request a refund.

btan

Renowned Member
11/10/09
Can't seem to log into the Puretime site at the moment, anyone else having similar issues?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Can't seem to log into the Puretime site at the moment, anyone else having similar issues?

I have the same problem!

20% discount
FREEDOM16$ this weekend!

Cynical v2

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/11/15
Just saw it. Thanks. Noob here. Still figuring things out.

XY76

19/7/15
Can't log just at the moment i decide to order my PAM372 :hypnotized:

btan

Renowned Member
11/10/09
Can't log just at the moment i decide to order my PAM372 :hypnotized:

Trusty times has a $15 off coupon. May have to do that if these guys done get this fixed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azwatch16

I'm Unknown!!
1/7/16
Arizona
Just registered myself and logged in. Is the $20 code still valid? I applied it and it said it was not. I'm assuming weekend doesn't include today (Monday the 4th in US).

btan

Renowned Member
11/10/09
PureTime’s New Domain Name - www.PureTime01.com - 3/11/16

Just registered myself and logged in. Is the $20 code still valid? I applied it and it said it was not. I'm assuming weekend doesn't include today (Monday the 4th in US).

The $5 code seems to work for higher prices. The 20% seems to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk