• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

IamNew

Still New
4/7/16
@IamNew, did you pay with cc or wu ?
[MENTION=131648]SUBKILLER[/MENTION] I tried paying with CC a few times but it wouldn't work. In the end I went for bank transfer. Using a website like transferwise to do so made it cheaper than WU.

chickenflex

Getting To Know The Place
4/10/13
I've been using WU online, the fees are pretty low.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FrankSpencerBlues

Still New
26/5/16
Does anyone know how long Purtime take to get back to you? I wanted to pay for a watch using bitcoin but there was no option at checkout to actually pay with that despite it being listed as a valid payment method. I raised a ticket a few days ago but have yet to get any response.

IamNew

Still New
4/7/16
Does anyone know how long Purtime take to get back to you? I wanted to pay for a watch using bitcoin but there was no option at checkout to actually pay with that despite it being listed as a valid payment method. I raised a ticket a few days ago but have yet to get any response.

I've had mixed experience with them regarding communication, anything from almost instantaneous to 2/3 days.

subsonic

Still New
18/11/10
I cant login to check my orderstatus on a order i made yesterday and paid :/:/:/ ...im getting nervous..

richieg

Getting To Know The Place
25/8/16
i have just placed my 1st order after lots of reading on this site..i look forward to receiving it :)