• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

richieg

Getting To Know The Place
25/8/16
oh wtf!!
i have just placed my first ever watch order with these guys :/ i hope i get my watch as i wont be able to afford to buy another!!!

ADiaz

8/3/16
oh wtf!!
i have just placed my first ever watch order with these guys :/ i hope i get my watch as i wont be able to afford to buy another!!!

I'm sure it'll pan out OK-may take a little longer. You could always email [email protected] who will be able to help although I guess they will be a little busy at present.

richieg

25/8/16
I'm sure it'll pan out OK-may take a little longer. You could always email [email protected] who will be able to help although I guess they will be a little busy at present.

cheers adiaz
i guess these guys are used to the i.p cat and mouse game,i have only done the b/t this morning so i will be a bit more patient as i am sure they will be more concerned with getting a host or mirror up to keep the wheels turning.

ADiaz

8/3/16
cheers adiaz
i guess these guys are used to the i.p cat and mouse game,i have only done the b/t this morning so i will be a bit more patient as i am sure they will be more concerned with getting a host or mirror up to keep the wheels turning.

Exactly. Patience is the key in this game at the best of times. You did the b/t, they will see that and honour it-there's no reason for them not to. The fact that their site is down doesn't affect their bank accounts or even their email addresses most likely.

edlorpi

12/8/11
Guys, since some of you seem newer here, this happens from time to time. Their websites are taken down and soon, they will be back online with a new URL, same or updated website, etc. You should still be able to reach everyone via their normal email addresses and your orders will have been saved or being processed/delivered.

richieg

25/8/16
Guys, since some of you seem newer here, this happens from time to time. Their websites are taken down and soon, they will be back online with a new URL, same or updated website, etc. You should still be able to reach everyone via their normal email addresses and your orders will have been saved or being processed/delivered.

yeah i totally understand that as i have played the same game in another sector of i.p myself...just a bit of "my luck" syndrome kicking in!
i have had many trade relationships across china and tbf they usually are people of their word too :thumbup:

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Sent the money. Nothing was in stock. Now the website is down and I'm 160 pounds out of pocket....not good and very worrying...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Pj788

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/1/16
in the future just make sure to ask if a particluar watch is in stock. the site is not updated with in stock or out of stock..don't worry about your money, it will be fine. this happens every couple of months. new site will be up in no time and they will take care of you

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13
Sent the money. Nothing was in stock. Now the website is down and I'm 160 pounds out of pocket....not good and very worrying...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Relax, websites go down all the time that's status quo when it comes to buying reps.

As for stock, as [MENTION=119128]Pj788[/MENTION] said always email them and ask ahead of time if a watch is still available, website stock means nothing in this hobby. If you've paid them, you'll get your QC pictures shortly and the transaction will proceed exactly as has been described countless times on the forum. If you've paid them and the watch isn't available anymore, you can pick a new watch or get a refund, also fairly routine outcomes.

davidrex

I'm Unknown!!
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/8/16
Website is now down again, please post new domain once obtained

edlorpi

12/8/11
Exactly, as mentioned, you can always get a refund if you're that worried. I don't think you have anything to worry about here. Msg Angus or his staff and find out what's in stock that you want or wait for stock to arrive. Otherwise, get your refund and speak to another TD with stock.

rodris

I'm Unknown!!
19/8/16
Can anyone tell if there will be any problem with the products already sent by the site due to this shutdown?

richieg

25/8/16
Can anyone tell if there will be any problem with the products already sent by the site due to this shutdown?

it should not really as only their domain has been seized....their server/backup etc will be safe with all info etc

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15
LOL so the Feds shut down '01' and they can just reappear as '02'.

Thank heavens US law enforcement is so inept!

Well first of all they are not inept! They have to take a very difficult course on how to hold a flashlight! :lol3: And it seems as though many times the Flashlight, & Firearm training gets too confusing for them.