• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The JF has amazing quality compared to the BP!

cajla

I'm Unknown!!
13/9/15
I talked to Francis who is the customer support for Puretime. It is indeed puretime02.com.
Alright, which way is the fastest way of contacting them? They told me to send some needed information. And their Live Chat says it's "AWAY".

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Alright, which way is the fastest way of contacting them? They told me to send some needed information. And their Live Chat says it's "AWAY".

Their email is there for you to see.

IyjovWt.jpg

Piguet

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/8/16
Yeah, Angus is a genius so I've heard ;) [MENTION=122488]ADiaz[/MENTION]

Piguet

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/8/16
IyjovWt.jpg

- Make sure you use only the email addresses above.

rockstan

Known Member
4/9/16
Try to login my puretime account but failed, reset the password and has same situation. is the website down?

davideurbani

Still New
14/9/16
HI. I'm new to the forum.. I would like to buy one iwc big pilot . .due to the recent moving to the new domain puretine02.com it is better to wait to place order or can I submit my order?

With payment method do you suggest?
Thank you very much
Davide

darkrecover

Getting To Know The Place
11/8/16
I can't login into puretime help desk, I've changed my password many times but when I try to login the page shows Invalid data provided: 2

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Please guys for your own sake, read up on the TD's real domain names, don't take chances with any imposters!