• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
PureTime’s New Domain Name - www.PureTime02.com - 9/2/16

any trusted Tag Heuer replica sellers?

Nope, none!

Welcome. All dealers can sources a variety of watches.. also, I see you e been posting the same thing on 16 different threads. Just read a bit. It'll be okay. But I wouldn't spam looking for a formula 1..

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Kimmeren123

10/11/16
Norway
I just boght a watch there so i really hope they deliver, if not the bank will probably solve the problem.

FrogmanCA

I'm Unknown!!
16/11/16
Hi there,
Why your new webiste has not secure payment https//? most of the cc will be rejected.
thank you

mamajabubu

Known Member
3/11/10
Ordered the new Rolex Explorer 1, two weeks ago. Still no QC photos. Tried contacting through the site, no one replied. Emailed directly to the sales team, no reply.

Should it be time I contact my credit card company to get my money back?? Extremely odd from a TD such as PureTime...

partyhacked

I'm Unknown!!
28/11/16
Just want to say I am soooo glad I found this forum. I ALMOST bought from perfect watches.... sooooo glad I didn't, and I will be placing an order from you guys soon! thank you!

Tkiv

I'm Unknown!!
7/11/16
Just got my Daytona, took about 3 weeks total but the watch looks great. Exactly as represented.

elar

Getting To Know The Place
4/11/16
Italy
I found several email address of Puretime. What is the correct one to put an order?
Thanks