• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

TimeValue

Getting To Know The Place
11/11/16
No Pictures, no videos, wven you can login but no order status or details!!! i am wonder why only puretime being suspended in this frequent way ?!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Kingrod

Still New
27/1/15
Hi, I just experienced the same thing.. placed order through Puretime and submitted CC details. No email confirmation and no record of account. What's going on??

jmss

Renowned Member
25/5/16
I have made 5 purchases from Puretime with CC ... last two after the domain change. No problem with any of the transaction payments

Nicoolas

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/4/14
No CC payment possible, no support , no answer @ chat , no answer @ e-mail...
what's happend?

Watch onto

18/2/16
Yep same issue, submitted a order before Christmas. Nothing, crickets. I'love give it a few more days

cragga_lfc

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
19/12/16
I reckon the slowness right now is due to the Chinese New Year as it's taken very seriously

This year it starts from 28th Jan to 15th Feb

I just think it would be nice to get an email or some response st least to put paying customers minds at ease

I want a Cartier watch from them but hanging on until I hear others saying they are back online

Which they will soon and let's not forget they are a trusted dealer so they can't get that for doing nothing

Hopefully they'll pick up next week or 2

Nature

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/15
YOUR ORDER COULD NOT BE PROCESSED
AN ERROR OCCURRED IN THE PROCESS OF PAYMENT
Please try again with the other Creditcard method or choose a different payment method.

Please contact our Support if problem persists.

All payments under such a problem?

Relentless Penetration

14/1/17
go th

100% safe, i have over 25 transactions with them
contact them always by email first so they can check stock and follow the instructions they give, paying online isnt advised and can complicate things

[email protected]
Hi i live in the UK and have been reading this forum for a while now and i am about to pull the trigger on the Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic V7 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836, i am glad to hear that have done over 25 transactions with pure, i don't know about you but i live in the UK and was wondering if there was any preference as in which TD to buy from if you live in the UK?, i was thinking to buy from Pure or http://www.intime01.co as i have heard good reports from than also....or does it make no differance?

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
makes no odds if you are in UK just personal preference and there are practically zero customs issues.. but you are probably too late and will need to wait until next month as its chinese new year next weekend, you wont be able to make payment, payment clear, they order watch, get you pictures, get sent in mail in that time frame

welcome to the forum and :laughing: cool username

Relentless Penetration

14/1/17
makes no odds if you are in UK just personal preference.. but you are probably too late and will need to wait until next month as its chinese new year next weekend, you wont be able to make payment, payment clear, they order watch, get you pictures, get sent in mail in that time frame

welcome to the forum and :laughing: cool username
Thanks for the reply and heads up mate :)

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
I've ordered many replicas from the likes of aliexpress and dhgate, but now want to get some better ones.
For example, I have several panerai and they look nice, but none are engraved on the movement, they are all stickers.
I don't know about ordering through email etc. Is it safe and easy to just place an order on puretime03.com?
What is the procedure for following up after that and qc pics etc?

daytonafanatic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/6/15
I've been away for a while and was searching for the new website...glad it's running again!