• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

daytonafanatic

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/6/15
Hi Everyone

My question with Pure Time is that I have tried 4 times to order and it does not accept my credit card

What is the problem

JakeRider99

Credit card has never worked for me...I had to pay by Western Union. I had no trouble with WU payment, and they were always quick to keep the sales process going after payment was sent.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
I placed two orders on there and then also emailed them about the orders

Primitive

Still New
31/1/16
Somebody to answer me about the link on the top? because I started to talk by mail to "puretimewatch.pw" and he is waiting for my Western payment.... but I dont know why, I feel something wrong and think he isnt the REAL puretime ..... HELP :)

rwiwatchman

Known Member
12/11/16
So is this website working and legit. How long does it take to get a watch and where does it come from?

LT_UTC

5/3/17
Placed an order a week ago and sent them an email about the WU payment. Have yet to hear back from them.

ebattle

5/1/17
Placed an order a week ago and sent them an email about the WU payment. Have yet to hear back from them.

I had the same experience. I simply moved on to another TD. Intime has been very responsive, I've also had good experience on a couple of purchases with a non-TD (TD on RWG and RG) that I won't name because of the non TD status on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
I also moved to intime as they are more responsive. I do understand everyone is busy but i go where i get the best service.

redtien7

Known Member
1/9/16
For me, Puretime's customer service and communication completely sucked. I tried multiple times to get an order going with them, and not only were they slow to respond every time, but they gave such retarded answers to my questions which didn't actually solve anything or answer anything so I just gave up. Don't know if it's because their English isn't very good, but their customer service sure as hell isn't. They dragged a potential order out for weeks and they honestly didn't really seem to care, and have lost a customer for life.

I have done multiple orders with TSWatch and they have been awesome so far, with great communication and feedback. Not to mention their credit card machine works and you can take 16% off their order! What's not to love!? Just make sure you order with their credit card payment option 2, because I found out the hard way if you use option 1 you will get some weird international percentage charged between bank to bank.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Punkskelm

Known Member
8/3/17
For me, Puretime's customer service and communication completely sucked. I tried multiple times to get an order going with them, and not only were they slow to respond every time, but they gave such retarded answers to my questions which didn't actually solve anything or answer anything so I just gave up. Don't know if it's because their English isn't very good, but their customer service sure as hell isn't. They dragged a potential order out for weeks and they honestly didn't really seem to care, and have lost a customer for life.

I have done multiple orders with TSWatch and they have been awesome so far, with great communication and feedback. Not to mention their credit card machine works and you can take 16% off their order! What's not to love!? Just make sure you order with their credit card payment option 2, because I found out the hard way if you use option 1 you will get some weird international percentage charged between bank to bank.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
Mmm i have had issue with cc on puretime and intime and my bank not getting back to me, what is the site you bought on and how is the shipping maybe i must try them but also i want to lift this ban of my cc to be able to pirchase in china . It is just so much redtape but once you have it sorted i think all will be good. All i want is my first replica, the struggle is real but patience is key.

Watch onto

Getting To Know The Place
18/2/16
I've placed many orders to puretime and have never run into a problem. My last order does have me a little concerned. WU money 7 days ago, followed up with an email to let the, know money has been sent. Radio silence
It usually takes them 3-4 days to acknowledge receipt then QC pictures follow 4-6 days after that. Anyone order smoothly in the last week?