• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

Mrbates

Getting To Know The Place
9/12/16
Paid almost a week ago and havnt gotten my QC pictures. What happened lol...

usernamee

Known Member
30/11/16
Paid almost a week ago and havnt gotten my QC pictures. What happened lol...
same here I was told I would receive an email with the QC pictures in 1-2 days. Been well past that and still no email. Disappointing

knuckleduster

Still New
8/12/16
I have put an order 3 days ago and had problems with credit card payment. Then I ordered again but did not get any instructions on bank wire transfer.

What is happening ?

jmss

Renowned Member
25/5/16
Hang tight. Normal and expected from my limited experience in buying 4 watches over last 2 months. You will get your info and pics... all of mine took a bit of waiting but were excellent items when finally arrived

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Luyji

Still New
7/12/16
Just place 1th order : Patrimony SS Skeleton Dial on Black Leather Strap A6498. Hope they have it

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
Somebody can source the above watch:

IWC Pilot Dual Chronograph Ceramic
IW379901

Thank you in advance!

louiseth1

I'm Unknown!!
13/12/16
I placed an order on puretime03.com earlier, my first replica order ever. I read over here puretime was one of the best dealers around. I did submit my order and paid with credit card. However, I've never received any e-mail confirmation and my account was not created on the website. Not sure what happened there, however when I try submitting a ticket the page is broken and the livechat appears not to be working.

Anyone had similar issues? Do they approve each order manually?

TastyTreats

Respected Member
21/5/12
Never Never Land
If you have made payment with credit card and left your email address when completing the sale you will recieve contact from their customer service sales team.

Be Patient, its the busiest time of the year for all TD's and in the same sentence there is a lot of xmas orders being placed to ensure shipping prior to end of the year.

If you do not hear anything with a 4-5 days then raise it with a Mod. Puretime along with many of the TD's are TD's for a reason.

I placed an order on puretime03.com earlier, my first replica order ever. I read over here puretime was one of the best dealers around. I did submit my order and paid with credit card. However, I've never received any e-mail confirmation and my account was not created on the website. Not sure what happened there, however when I try submitting a ticket the page is broken and the livechat appears not to be working.

Anyone had similar issues? Do they approve each order manually?

louiseth1

I'm Unknown!!
13/12/16
If you have made payment with credit card and left your email address when completing the sale you will recieve contact from their customer service sales team.

Be Patient, its the busiest time of the year for all TD's and in the same sentence there is a lot of xmas orders being placed to ensure shipping prior to end of the year.

If you do not hear anything with a 4-5 days then raise it with a Mod. Puretime along with many of the TD's are TD's for a reason.

Thanks a lot for the explanations. Still quite green in the Rep world, I saw they were TD's but their domain has changed a few times this year so wasn't sure.
I found out their e-mail was rejected from coming in by RBL because of their mailing IP being blacklisted. I'll patiently wait a few days to hear from them. I have to say I was suspicious because their livechat and ticket system is not working at this time.
Can't wait to rock that submariner :)

dan89

Renowned Member
4/9/16
maybe have to change domain, it's too predictable if it's going 04 and so on lol.