• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

mikeys818

Getting To Know The Place
22/10/14
i made a purchase yesterday and still no update on anything. whats going on?

btan

Renowned Member
11/10/09
I think they're having intermittent issues. I had issues last weekend, but was fixed and ordered within 24 hours. qc in two days and according to tracking takes another 3 to travel around the world! Hopefully I get it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10000BC

Still New
1/8/15
I also had problems. After my order and payment with BTC, my entire order history and current order was deleted. At the moment, my request is being processed and hope that everything clears.

Chel

19/8/14
Whats going on with PT? I've received confirmation of payment, next day no qc pictures, day later tracking info which doesn't work. And nobody is answering e-mails !

IamNew

Still New
4/7/16
I had payment confirmed on Friday and QC pictures today. Due to ship within 24 hours.

therapist148

Getting To Know The Place
20/7/16
i sent 2 emails to them a week ago and have had no replies. i've tried using their 24/7 livechat for the past 4 days and it doesn't work. it's a shame cause i was ready to make a purchase too.

IamNew

Still New
4/7/16
Update on my experience. I confirmed that they had the item in stock before I ordered. Payment confirmed as received on Fri 15th July, QC pics received on Monday 18th, posted Tuesday, arrived Monday 25th. Communication slow at times and super fast at other times. Really happy with the watch and experience overall with puretime.

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Being new to this I hesitated to order from PT after reading this. Good to know as I hope to buy from them in the future. I'm deciding to "pop my cherry" with [MENTION=2792]Spirit[/MENTION]. Being OCD, new to REPs and ALOT of reading though the endless amount of knowledge on this site it seams to be the best path for myself thus far. Thank you for the update!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk