• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch88.io - July 2024

mc70cc

Still New
24/4/16
Have you received a new track& trace yet? Mine has been in the UK for 2 days but haven't received any updates.

Hello Mc70cc,

Same thing for me it has been delivered in the uk, any idea how long will it takes to come in france from now ?

Best regards

alankbmw

Still New
11/4/16
does the submariner come in any size bigger than 40mm. like a 43mm. Someone please let me know. THanks

NEWPORTLINX

Still New
8/5/16
Looking forward to doing business with you. I sent 3 tickets for follow up answers. Please reply when you can. Thank you. Andrew Palsha

NEWPORTLINX

Still New
8/5/16
Still no response from PURE Time. And I want to buy......no response by Wednesday then I will chalk up pure time to just being a real nice website with a lot of nice pictures and false promises

padre054

Still New
24/2/16
I'm a bit worried to say the least..
My watch is at the UK customs, and the status is "customs charge raised".
Do you guys have any experience from this?
My gut feeling tells me that there will be no watch leaving the customs to be sent to Sweden.
Tried to mail tracking @ pure time, but no answer.

But I keep hoping for the best! :)

tocit

I'm Unknown!!
31/1/16
Having to make a purchase on our site I sent you questions, but to date I have not received any news.
These are the questions:I would aquistare this your model "Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic JF 1: 1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SA3135 V2s" is your best product?
How come I can not pay via PayPal even if you point it?
Shipment will be by the UK?
Will you send me pictures of 'I'll watch and related quality tests?
The watch in question is water-resistant 50 meters, I can take a bath?
How long will to receive it?
Thank you

alankbmw

Still New
11/4/16
i still haven't received a responce from puretime about getting a incorrect watch. there really dropping the ball.

Wlg1

Getting To Know The Place
15/2/16
I have paid these for a watch and was told 10 days ago about qc pics but still not sent any, has anybody had watch off these guys as I think I might picked wrong people to deal with and not so trusted dealers !!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Guys, if you have an issue please email Angus (puretime2005(at)gmail.com). Posting here will not get prompt attention.

Pj788

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/1/16
I noticed you are just posting smiley faces on several threads. if you are trying to get your post count up to try and sell something, don't do it. People get angry about that around here

cirdec

I'm Unknown!!
18/6/16
chanced upon this forum after researching on Pure Time. I'm glad that I signed up as a forum member. Really opened up my "eyes" to the world of replicas. Thanks RWI.

Might not be pulling the trigger from Pure Time after all.

coolraz

I'm Unknown!!
18/6/16
I just placed an order for a ROO and it was charged and confirmed (not shipped yet). But now I see the website is shut down which is sad because I was going to buy 2 more from them.

MR STEALURGIRL

I'm Unknown!!
16/6/16
Like coolraz, I just completed an order with PureTime recently, which took much longer than anticipated. They are still sending me email updates on the shipping of my PAM111 but I don't have access to their website. Good thing DHL sent me a text with the tracking number, that put my mind at ease that the piece was indeed shipped.