• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

gplay123

18/6/15
One thing even with the new site, is that as soon as you load it on a mobile phone, it doesn't work

mrrichy

Horology Curious
25/7/15
Received my Franck Muller from Pure time. Great job, i will be ordering again. Good customer service, fast delivery.

paneraireplica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/7/12
I place an order yesterday for two watches on Puretime.watch, I pay with my Visa card, screens are quite long but it seems to work, I go to the site and visualizes the indicated "paid order".
Today I get an email from "[email protected]" informing me that the payment did not work ( a copy of my order appears in the mail), but on the Puretime.watch command is always indicated "paid". And I can not check my bank for card purchases.
Copy of the mail (I removed only the personal details):

"Dear,

Unfortunately your credit card payment was flagged as suspicious by our credit card processor. In order to process your payment we require a scan of your ID (driver's license, passport, ID card or anything else official) and a scan of your credit card.

For your ID, please black out or mask your picture and ID number (see attached picture as a reference).
For your credit card, please black out or mask the middle 8 digits (see attached picture as a reference).
Please provide us with the information above ASAP so that we may process you order ASAP. If you are unable or unwilling to give the proofs required, we will have to refund you or decline your payment to us.

If you would like an alternative payment method, we accept Western Union (for which you will receive a 10% discount) or Bank Transfer (for which you will receive an 8% discount). Please let me know if you would like Western Union or Bank Transfer information instead.

My apologies for this, i hope you understand our need to take the necessary precautions to ensure smooth business and transactions.

Reminder: Our working hours are 10:00am-8:00pm GMT (Beijing) - Mon-Sat

------------------

Thanks and have a great day,
Shuang

Head of Billing Control
PureTime Watches International

------------------ Original ------------------
[email protected]>;
Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2015 09:08 PM
To: "puretime.billing"<
[email protected]>;

Subject: Order ID XXXXXX

Order ID: XXXXX (08/14/2015 21:08:58)
PureTime Watches International
Customer: ?Email
xxxxxxxx ?Phone Number: xx xx xx xx xx ?Customer IP: xxxxxxxxx ?Optional comments or suggestions:
Order content:
[PAM2015020301] PAMXXX A (x1)PAMXXX B (x1): USD 426.00
Discount: USD 0.00 ?Shipping: Express Mail Services ?Total shipping & handling cost: USD 65.00 ?Recipient:
Payment: Credit Card 1 (VISA & MASTER) ?Payee:
Tax: USD 0.00
Total: USD 491.00"

An the order is conform...
A comment? an advice?
???
Thank

arthuro

31/12/14
Hi Paneraireplica. I just went through the same thing ordering two watches. Paid by visa. I had the same observations and concerns. Don't worry. It works. I did exactly as they requested. QC photos came through within a few days. Shipping within a few days. Arrived here in Sydney within a week. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

h2omuc

Looking Around
12/7/15
Agreed. My first order was with VISA and I had to do the same thing. Remember you can always reply to the emails for questions, I have found them to be very responsive. My second order which just arrived today (PAM 187, stunning!) was paid with MC (there was a choice this time on the payment page) and I didn't get any additional requests, PureTime sent confirmation of payment. After 2 good experiences I can highly recommend them!

alvinneoyt

Horology Curious
19/7/15
Hi guys i made my order with puretime yesterday using mastercard but seems to tell me that there is an error. after several tries i decided not to go ahead with it and find another TD. just today i received a email form sitecomplaint stating that the payment has been approved. Problem is, i already bought from another TD! please advice guys, ive tried contacting puretime but there is no response still! i went to the website to check on my account, but there is no such order. i checked again on order status as a logged out guest using the purchase ID , and it's stated as order received. please help!

here is the email form sitecomplaint

The system e-mail,Please do not reply

Dear xxxxxxxx@gmail. com ,
This is an automated email to confirm that you have made a payment to " puretime.watch " on 09/25/2015 19:35:04 GMT and your transaction amount is 203.0 USD.
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to 'goldtrademax Limited'.

Order details:
Merchant Order No. : XXXXX
Order No. : 265315926335443445
Payment Date&Time : 09/25/2015 19:35:04 GMT
Amount : 203.0 USD

If you have any disputes about this transaction, please feel free to complain on sitecomplaint.com in time.
We (sitecomplaint.com) are the professional third party institution engaged in dealing with all disputes among sellers, payment processor and customers.
We'll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.and you also can send complaint E-mail to [email protected]

**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
**Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

Contact details:
Email: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? We (Sitecomplaint.com) are the independent third party institution with credibility dealing with all disputes.

? We devote ourselves to safeguarding cardholder's benefit.

? If you have any problems about this transaction, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.

? Please set up our email address to be acceptable in order that we can help you in time.

good_fella

15/4/15
Hey everyone just placed and order and got confirmation and email stating they will contact me in few hours about payment details with western union. but there is this message from gmail:

"This message may not have been sent by: [email protected] Learn moreReport phishin"

Is this normal? Or ?

Vickman

11/10/15
Hello,is dangerous use the 15$ shipment method for an 150$ watch?
A little discount for RWI new member ^^?
And how about declarated value to avoid customs?
Please mp

Sidiman

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/7/15
I recently, actually few hrs ago, tried to order one of the watch from your site and it got declined somehow, but now I see unauthorized transaction that is in different amount from what I ordered and got canceled. I check my order status just to check if my order went through and got charged the wrong amount but nothing show up. It says the transaction was occurred in china and it is my first time using this particular card on Chinese website so I am bit worried. I tried to contact puretime through live chat but no response have came to me yet.