• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
I am not happy anymore... My watches stop working after 30 min... Contacted seller... now will wait for another month to receive working one...
P.S. i hope seller will receive my sent watches, and there would not be any problems with replacing.....

SergeyZH

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/3/15
Not happy to throw 400$ just for nothing. No money, no watch. PureTime - bunch of thieves!

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
Did you contacted seller ?
And which webpage you used to order from?

i already read your previous posts... hope i will sort out my problem...
coz it theyr fault that i received broken watches...

billyhsat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/3/15
Hey all, I just last week had a transaction declined, and after several attempts to contact PT through several methods I still can't get a reply. Does anyone know if anything's happened to them? Does anyone have another TD recommendation for an AP ROO Diver in FC? Looking for the newest, best version. Thanks all and here's to hoping all is well with PT.

billyhsat

21/3/15
ok well, i'm glad they're still there! can you please pm me a good email for them? thanks much!

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Guys this is a trusted dealer, but it's the replica game. Things sometimes don't go as planned but puretime will do right by you.

MetallicaM3

Looking Around
24/11/14
hello, im about to order a rolex dssd from puretime, a bit nervous due to mixed reveiws , can you pay with paypal ? just a bit concerned

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
They dont accept paypal. They accept Bank transfer, wu.. as i know.
I made Bank transfer.

watchesking

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/4/15
@fortis Persicum
check the website again, then go check pure times website on the TD's section,
come back and tell us what you think again...