• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
perhaps the website is not the proper website. but angus puretime being a scam? dont think so

ive been buying from him ffrom before i became a member here and ive been here since 2013

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
I am still waiting from them my repaired watches back...
2 weeks to send them back, 1 week while they collect from post office and now almost 2 weeks gone, waiting till they repair ( promised 3-5 days to repair)

Today received email from them.. that they need 3-5 days more...:cryingbadly:

late

Known Member
23/9/12
I am still waiting from them my repaired watches back...
2 weeks to send them back, 1 week while they collect from post office and now almost 2 weeks gone, waiting till they repair ( promised 3-5 days to repair)

Today received email from them.. that they need 3-5 days more...:cryingbadly:
don't think i've ever gotten a repair back in under two months. Of course i haven't sent one to Puretime either.

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
it would be ok if i would use them for a while... but problem that i received not working.. and should send them on next day.. :unsure:

Received back :) now happy and can recommend this seller :)

zebooker

Looking Around
9/7/15
What is the problem with VISA card orders? I tried to order a watch from 2 different accounts with 2 valid VISA cards I use all the time & neither go through / approved on your payment page. Could you please tell me how to order a watch with a VISA card so it will work?

Squish

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/15
I've been impressed with PureTime thus far. Ordered a watch last week and payed by money transfer - took about a day to get the details of where / how to transfer...and like most newbs I was pretty worried. My worry was unfounded - got a message saying payment was confirmed, and QC pics a day after that. Now I am just awaiting arrival of my watch. Pics to follow once I finally get my hands on it.

Great communication (especially the QC pics), and reliable. I will be using PureTime again.

frediiii

3/7/15
today I was searching PO related videos on youtube and found one that promotes what seems to be a noob PO and a link to the website www.puretimereplica.com.

the website there is completely different than the one I ordered from recently (www.pure-time.com).

I wonder which of those sites (if any?) is the real one?

h2omuc

Looking Around
12/7/15
Oh oh....after a happy transaction I wanted to browse for my next one. Unfortunately some law firm has just seized the domain name:cry2:

Cigarjim

Horology Curious
30/5/15
Same thing here! I was just going to the site for a Sub-C, and saw the domain seized. Damn! I just ordered from them a few weeks ago, and was quite pleased. Hopefully they will be back up soon.

TomasDrogas

I buy watches and I know things
8/4/15
EU
I see a warning saying the online store that formerly used this domain has been disabled pursuant to a US federal court order ?:-(

turpissima

23/12/13
It's been officially seized. Some see still the cached version. New domain should be up soon.