• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Pavel_BFly

Horology Curious
2/7/13
Hi!
I want to order watchs from the Pure Time.
Some one know, they are working?
They do not answer me by mail

Quattrodude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/14
Oregon
Their site worked for me - paid by Visa- 2 days later got all my QC pics - 4 days later -I'm wearing my new watch!!!
They responded to me - but need to allow them a day or so - I think they are swamped...but they gave me great service.

jarod

Looking Around
20/8/14
Order placed yesterday. no update from my email and live chat is totally empty . despite I tried many time to connect.

igolfleft

Horology Curious
3/10/14
Hello i'm interested in ordering and wondering where you are shipping from, are you in the US? What are your typical shipping times if something were in stock. thanks!

gs79602

Looking Around
29/9/14
Banks are blocking Visa cards to your payment portals. Will a Walmart money card Mastercard work?

herozero

Looking Around
11/11/14
Hi
I'm interested in getting the hulk noob sub v3 and also additional noob gmt bracelet. Is that possible? I have sent two emails so far from your site but no one has replied. Are you guys still in business or not? Please advise

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
Hello. few days ago made order ( http://www.pure-time.com/), and chosen Bank transfer. Still waiting for info where to transfer money ...
Wondering, is it scam page ? or genuine pure time web page?

Parrot

Looking Around
25/3/15
Is this site still active and processing orders.

Anyone received anything from them in the last month?

Gaberusa

Known Member
15/10/12
Is this site still active and processing orders.

Anyone received anything from them in the last month?

Yes this site still active I just ordered a watch last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatRepGuy

Looking Around
31/7/14
^ good to hear, cause I put in an order last week & paid via bank transfer. I haven't heard anything since.

Tom27061980

Looking Around
14/3/15
I was putting an order right now and wrote them an email.
Contact was really smooth the last days. Great! So I ordered there.. :)
Maybe they found a new really fashion and watch addict customer--> me :)

Eckutis

Horology Curious
21/3/15
Made order... paid... received tracking... but tracking shows, same thing for 4 days. (sender location).. no any update, but shows that it should be with me at April 20th.. So contacted sender by email.. .and let you know guys, will i receive them or no. wait for Update. :)