• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pepsi bezel insert battle CF vs Xing_Patrick: A photo comparison

Micolash

Certified
11/3/23
EU
Yea i just messaged Patrick. Anyone knows what’s the best way to contact him? I messaged him on RWI, waiting for response.
I initially reached out him on reddit and he replied in a few minutes giving me his whatsapp number, and we continued there. He is very kind and responds quickly.

Btw I ordered the v4 bezel, $170 shipped. In a couple of days I received the qc's and the tracking, now I'm waiting for delivery

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Shipping is very fast from Patrick from China, 7 days for me.

Last edited:

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
A few peeps on the dreaded reddit have suggested the Xing bezels aren't that shiny and are in need of polishing. What would the best way to achieve polishing them up (and not deystroy the platinum inlays on the numbering)?

Bigrahizzle

Getting To Know The Place
23/9/07
You got it, and that's the plan!
I already have gen crystal, gen datewheel, gen crown, and gen hands! Just waiting for reviews on Clean's BLRO, and also if VSF will step up, before the Franken is put together.
In the meantime, I plan on ordering the Xing BLRO insert. Thanks brother. 💪🙏
Where do source all these gens parts?

chappac

Still New
29/3/23
United Kingdom
So what mods are you doing with Steve?
Gen date disc, gen xtal and axing Dial install?
I’m between the DD BLRO and the BLNR can’t decide
Iv got a clean V1 base with a the newer VR3186 going in to replace the older version. with Deep Xtal Buff date wheel polished rehaunt etc . This works is being done by a watchmaker in the UK where I am.

Iv just sent the bezel itself to for plating an polishing then will install this myself when it's back it's only held in with 3M sticky tape

domiffm

handsome
Gold Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Love my Xing bezel!
IMG-4421.jpg

domiffm

handsome
Gold Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Red looks amazing. Definitely less reflective than Gen. I think.

How long does QC take from Patrick? Been waiting a week with no response.
I bought it from another user next door. So not sure about order process directly from Pat.