• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

Jiterator

Getting To Know The Place
1/1/16
So today I received the "V4" I ordered from TS. It's the V3 with the old lug contours, fat crown, wrong CG lever. I'm not too sure about the engraving though.

Whatever it is, I must say I'm still pleased with the watch even though it's more of a V3 than anything else, since the V3 is already a tried and proven super rep!

1e4fa1563d5779418aec97c8a88017e5.jpg

0adef4d7a57ba6d11e3c79291b1e5201.jpg

9842973ec1b18c2e7584da53ca5bbf78.jpg

40e8593074f266b38b6b49f233d3807d.jpg

riso1983

9/12/15
Slovakia
Well, Ale if I may ask. If you were a buyer, which one of PAM111-N noob would you buy? The V3's or V4's (which are V3.1 as you have mentioned :D )..

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Well, Ale if I may ask. If you were a buyer, which one of PAM111-N noob would you buy? The V3's or V4's (which are V3.1 as you have mentioned :D )..

Some weeks ago I would prefer ordering a V3 and try to get V4 lugs, V4 crystal and the slim crown, in the same way that happened many times in last orders.
At this moment with the misleading info from dealers I wouldn't know what to do. Just because we can assure nothing.

The situation regarding Luminor 44mm cases was really complicated some weeks ago, now we are completely lost.

I wouldn't buy a Luminor 44mm at this moment if I was looking for the really best available

ALE

avogadroaa

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/1/16
Some weeks ago I would prefer ordering a V3 and try to get V4 lugs, V4 crystal and the slim crown, in the same way that happened many times in last orders.
At this moment with the misleading info from dealers I wouldn't know what to do. Just because we can assure nothing.

The situation regarding Luminor 44mm cases was really complicated some weeks ago, now we are completely lost.

I wouldn't buy a Luminor 44mm at this moment if I was looking for the really best available

ALE

Great studies on the v3 and v4s guys- keeping my head up for a more stable PAM111 v4 (if there will be one one) :laugh:

TauHway

Known Member
31/1/12

ALE

Does this include the 390? Was looking to get another into my collection. :unsure:

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Does this include the 390? Was looking to get another into my collection. :unsure:

Fortunately for PAM 390 lovers (btw: a lot of fans) PAM 390 was the first watch that Noob applied the improvements. It is relatively easy (even form some time ago) to get a PAM 390 with V4 case, V4 crystal and many times “slim” CG. I have even seen some PAM 390 with corrected CG lever.
Anyway you will need to be careful with QC pics checking, because above commented is not always a fixed rule.
There is many controversial comments and war regarding dials, but overall I would buy Noob, because it is a sure value

If you are a bit lucky you will get an almost perfect watch, and you will not get disappointed

ALE

riso1983

9/12/15
Slovakia
Ehm now I'm a bit confused :D ... I was told pam111 v3 were the best reps. to gen in compare.. now after reading so many reviews I don't know which one to chose. I also do not want any complicated model, so there is a chance I end up with purchasing pam390 N or both of them .

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ehm now I'm a bit confused :D ... I was told pam111 v3 were the best reps. to gen in compare.. now after reading so many reviews I don't know which one to chose. I also do not want any complicated model, so there is a chance I end up with purchasing pam390 N or both of them .

Reps, and mainly PAMs, are constantly in evolution. PAM 111 V3 was the best version when its release and even now can compete with new H makers and KWs.
The matter is that Noob is introducing the new case v4 many time ago, but maybe there are still a lot of parts from V3 version, and we cannot assure the mix of parts we will receive.

Since Noob introduced firstly the new parts of V4 caseset in PAM 390, this rep enjoys more frequently of V4 parts.

Anyway all current versions of PAM 111 are good Super reps, the problem is to know what we will get when we are doing a purchase.
That applies not only to Noob but also to H maker and KW

The new release of "false V4" makes more confusing the scene.

At this moment we cannot know the evaluation of the versions, just because we cannot assure what we will receive in each concrete purchase.

ALE

TauHway

Known Member
31/1/12
Fortunately for PAM 390 lovers (btw: a lot of fans) PAM 390 was the first watch that Noob applied the improvements. It is relatively easy (even form some time ago) to get a PAM 390 with V4 case, V4 crystal and many times “slim” CG. I have even seen some PAM 390 with corrected CG lever.
Anyway you will need to be careful with QC pics checking, because above commented is not always a fixed rule.
There is many controversial comments and war regarding dials, but overall I would buy Noob, because it is a sure value

If you are a bit lucky you will get an almost perfect watch, and you will not get disappointed

ALE

Ah thanks a lot!

Elysium

21/7/14
Hi everyone, recently ordered a V3 Noob from Trevor as my first rep and i've got the QC pictures here. I've done my research but I guess my eyes aren't trained enough to tell the subltle differences and nuances, can anyone confirm that is indeed a V3 and not a V4? Anything else here to watch out for? Just wish I could see the 'A' on the Marina haha.

Cheers!

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

supergaps

9/1/16
Hi everyone, I'm from Thailand. I need some help about my PAM111Noob it's V4 or V3 with modded Y Incabloc or something else. I'm uploading some of the QC pics for reference. Thank you everyone.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi everyone, recently ordered a V3 Noob from Trevor as my first rep and i've got the QC pictures here. I've done my research but I guess my eyes aren't trained enough to tell the subltle differences and nuances, can anyone confirm that is indeed a V3 and not a V4? Anything else here to watch out for? Just wish I could see the 'A' on the Marina haha.

Cheers!

It is necessary to say that REAL V4 is not bad ! Bad is just the false "V4" that dealers are selling with this false name from this month.

Since the official and REAL complete V4 is not yet released, the best current option is to buy a V3 and try to get the more V4 improvements as possible.

Congrats you watch is not a last "new V4" is a real V4 case but with V3 Fat Crown
See the movement has not the Y Incablock

Leaving aside the Fat Crown is the best available so far

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi everyone, I'm from Thailand. I need some help about my PAM111Noob it's V4 or V3 with modded Y Incabloc or something else. I'm uploading some of the QC pics for reference. Thank you everyone.

With such pics it is almost impossible to assure the version.

Anyway seeing the the Y-incablock and what we can see from second pic it seems a "new" so-called "V4"
Therefore V3 case, V3 crown, V3 CG lever (as usually) and modified Y-Incabloc

ALE

Elysium

21/7/14
It is necessary to say that REAL V4 is not bad ! Bad is just the false "V4" that dealers are selling with this false name from this month.

Since the official and REAL complete V4 is not yet released, the best current option is to buy a V3 and try to get the more V4 improvements as possible.

Congrats you watch is not a last "new V4" is a real V4 case but with V3 Fat Crown
See the movement has not the Y Incablock

Leaving aside the Fat Crown is the best available so far

ALE

Thanks ALE! Always appreciate your assistance and this forum has been a wealth of knowledge for me :thumbup:

jurikarazda

9/7/13
[MENTION=118781]supergaps[/MENTION] wrong spelling "OFFIOINE PANERAI". Should be OFFICINE PANERAI.

supergaps

9/1/16
With such pics it is almost impossible to assure the version.

Anyway seeing the the Y-incablock and what we can see from second pic it seems a "new" so-called "V4"
Therefore V3 case, V3 crown, V3 CG lever (as usually) and modified Y-Incabloc

ALE

I will upload my QC pic again soon.

Thank you the Great ALE, you are GOD of PAM.