• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

Pleaserun

Getting To Know The Place
1/10/15
The CG pin on my V3 seems a little loose to the point where it can wobble vertically a little. Any idea if this is normal ?

ben921

Do not accept unsolicited offers
7/12/15
Im expecting QC photos within 2 days for my PAM 111 Noob V3 is this the appropriate forum to be posting my QC pics for an opinion? thanks guys again i am new so sorry if this is the incorrect way of asking.

Emjaykay

31/10/15
Just received mine from Toro - with the upgraded Y shaped Incabloc. Loving it!

Wrist shots coming.

Q: How do I know when to stop winding?

Em

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Q: How do I know when to stop winding?

Em

You will realize a little resistance before the end of winding and a complete resistance when the end. Just be carefull when you feel the resistance. You will need to wind strongly to broke the main spring, but it is possible.

ALE

Emjaykay

31/10/15
Thanks Ale!

You will realize a little resistance before the end of winding and a complete resistance when the end. Just be carefull when you feel the resistance. You will need to wind strongly to broke the main spring, but it is possible.

ALE

tehsoul2

9/12/15
my very first rep has been ordered from TS... the PAM111 V3 noob for a (I think?) great price of $200
Very curious! :)

magix

6/12/15
Dear RWI community, first of all thank you all for the sharing the wealth of information here on the forums. It was because of this place that I was convinced to get into reps!

Picked up a 111n recently and noticed that it was not possible to push the crown back into winding position after setting the time. I can only use the CG lever to push it back. Will this have any effect in the long run?

Hyuga

Known Member
7/11/15
Hi,

I guess my PAM 111 V3 is now louder than before and this only after 3 days of using.

If I am sitting in front of the computer and put my left hand under my chin, I can hear the movement. I think it wasnt thst loud the days before.

Or is this normal?

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
my very first rep has been ordered from TS... the PAM111 V3 noob for a (I think?) great price of $200
Very curious! :)

$200 for a Noob V3 111n? Yes, that would be a great price. TS has it listed on their site for $278 USD.

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10
Hi,

I guess my PAM 111 V3 is now louder than before and this only after 3 days of using.

If I am sitting in front of the computer and put my left hand under my chin, I can hear the movement. I think it wasnt thst loud the days before.

Or is this normal?

Do you mean you can hear the beats on the movement (i.e. the very fast ticking)? You can usually hear that if you get close enough, I don't think anything is abnormal but maybe an expert can chime in.

tehsoul2

9/12/15
$200 for a Noob V3 111n? Yes, that would be a great price. TS has it listed on their site for $278 USD.
yup, but it seems they have it listed twice:
http://www.tswatch.club/12922-xfpa2...111-n-v3-black-dial-ss-lt-1-1-asian-6497.html
http://www.tswatch.club/16825-pa16825-noobfactory-pam111-n-v3-black-dial-ss-lt-1-1-asian-6497.html

I've been comparing both and was a bit suspicious but... According to the description, seems to be exactly the same, just a promo price for the second one :)
awaiting QC!

WatchnScotch

Respected Member
Certified
10/12/10

Hyuga

Known Member
7/11/15
I know that you can hear it if you hold it on your ear.

But if it is silent then I can hear it from about 30cm distance. I guess this is not normal.

Can someone help me?

I turned the crown while the movement was working. Does that do any problems?

Should I only turn the crown after the movement stops?

What can I do to fix the problem, if it is even a oroblem.

nutscape

4/8/14
Hello, I am about to buy a 111 and was looking for one with incabloc mod. TD told me that it was not available. Anyone know if v4 with incabloc mod is available somewhere? Thank you in advance for your help

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

blacke

11/12/15
The watch looks great from my untrained eyes. I ordered the 111 V3 Noob earlier today. Will share pictures once I get the QC Pics. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Today I finally got an Pam 111 Noob from Ryan..
I'm uploading some of the QC pics for reference.