• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

karhsdizzle

Getting To Know The Place
26/7/15
I'm pretty new to this so forgive my noobness lol

Do you mean the lines match as in exact copies/in line with each other?

w8zp481.jpg

WKCP5jQ.jpg

They seem pretty matching to me tbh

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
I'm pretty new to this so forgive my noobness lol

Do you mean the lines match as in exact copies/in line with each other?

They seem pretty matching to me tbh

What i meant are there 'machine lines' or roughly polished areas close to the lugs? It seems that they are still there on your pics. Thanks again :)

karhsdizzle

26/7/15
Oh! Haha yea there definitely are machine lines. But you'd have to look really close to see em cus the polish is rather well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
This case seems a transition case from V3 to V4

Lugs and lug contours are better than in V3, but they are not at all uniform and there are some differences between lugs contours, some sharp but other rounded.

The distance from the upper part of the lugs and the edge of the cushion shape is better than in V3, but there are some defferences between lugs and are less detached than the last V4 (sometimes Noob V4 has a distance even longer than gen)
Anyway this case is way better than an "old" V3.

NO consistency of quality on production
The same problem that we have with H maker.

Bad times to decide about a PAM Luminor Bettarini 44mm

ALE

Articblade

22/7/11
Hi,

I would like to seek the forum advise. Earlier i posted QC pic with Sora but as i mentioned i wanted rubber strap so Sora actually gave me a completely different watch together with the QC pictures. I reviewed the QC pictures and pointed out that there appear to be an obvious scratch mark in the caseback. Sora replied saying that the watch has no problem and it was the sticker at the back that look like a scratch. Without even waiting for me to say Ok to the reply/QC pictures, he proceeded to send the watch (sadly i paid upfront as he said that is needed before release QC picture).

Today the watch arrived and indeed it was a scratch. A quite deep one at that, i couldn't clean it off. I asked what is my recourse and was told i need to pay shipping to send him back and bear the shipping risk. I am quite disappointed at the whole transaction. I pointed out the issue, didn't agree to the QC pic and now am made to pay shipping back. This is my first rep transaction.

My question: Is this the SOP? Is it my fault?

Original Query Pic sent during QC
yLpX9FE.jpg

Actual Item Received:
2ygYmt4.jpg

karhsdizzle

26/7/15
Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked before but how long does your lume usually last?

My Pam111 from Toro, which i bought fairly recently, doesnt seem to last very long, maybe like 10 minutes at most from natural lighting.

Do i need to charge it of some sorts because its a new rep?

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked before but how long does your lume usually last?

My Pam111 from Toro, which i bought fairly recently, doesnt seem to last very long, maybe like 10 minutes at most from natural lighting.

Do i need to charge it of some sorts because its a new rep?

Havent really timed mine but its not too long either.

karhsdizzle

26/7/15
Havent really timed mine but its not too long either.

Ah ok so i guess i'm not the only one. It sucks tho cus it seems like the older noob versions seemed to have longer lasting lumes. Some guys posted back in '12 and '13 that their lume could last a fair bit through the night after a charge

kingdarius

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/6/15
Hi guys, can't seem to find a QC thread for PAM005, are QC photos for 005 allow in this thread?
Appreciate if any senior can advise..

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14
Hello, i bought on friday a pam111 noob v3 from toro. Today i received the qc pictures. can you help me, i think there is a flaw with the lume and screw, not sure. Is it good for you guys?
OyiCMXQ.jpg
is the screw okay?
4UAbGWe.jpg

t2LFsiJ.jpg

does the back have dust or are they scratches? also the purple screw seems weird.
i7u2K51.jpg

what do you think about the lume color?
8dSlnCT.jpg

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
V4 case judging from lugs and caseback serial font. The rest remains as v3

Sent from my Super Rep iPhone using Tapatalk.

Serdar

30/8/15
Hello guyz, I had my first rep watch yesterday. It's a pam 111 Noob V3. I had chance to use it today and I'm happy about looks. But there is something that really making me annoying.

I don't know it's natural or not but I can hear tick tock noise even 40-50 cm away.

I would like to ask u guyz, is it unusual or rep pam making this noise?

I will be appreciated if you can give your feed back to me as an rookie at rep world.

Thank in advance

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Hi guys,
I am new here and I have to say that it has been a great experience for 2 main reason thusfar.
1) The great deal of info one can get here and the kind of exchanges is really top!
2) I bought my first PAM111 Noob V3 here from TB and I have to say that he is super fast. I paid this morning and i received the QC just 10 min ago! That is less than 12 hours. No wonder he is one of the top TD here.
Anyway, I am posting my QC pics here because I think i see that the incablock is not parallel to the dagger. It could be just cosmestic but I hope TB could rectify it. Actually I am not sure whether this is too much a request or whether this is a no-no in this community? Would be good if someone can advise.
Thanks and cheers

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hello guyz, I had my first rep watch yesterday. It's a pam 111 Noob V3. I had chance to use it today and I'm happy about looks. But there is something that really making me annoying.

I don't know it's natural or not but I can hear tick tock noise even 40-50 cm away.

I would like to ask u guyz, is it unusual or rep pam making this noise?

I will be appreciated if you can give your feed back to me as an rookie at rep world.

Thank in advance

Unitas 6497 movement is a simple movement, manual, old, hard, reliable and NOISY
Of course reps are the same, but maybe some reps could be more noisy than gens
Usually we can live with that

ALE