• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} PAM 111 Noob V3 - Discussion, Compilation of data, Wristshots, QC pics

light94

Known Member
10/2/13
I've been on the fence about buying a 111N v3 for a while now and am just about to place an order with Sead. However, the above posts confuse me - I thought that the 111N was one of the few reps that's produced with consistent accuracy between batches.

Is there now speculation that the new batch is not as good (inaccurate lume colors) as old batches?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting...?

peterloveslubey

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/1/13
Looks like I'll be joining many among this thread, just placed an order for a new pam111 with an asso strap :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I've been on the fence about buying a 111N v3 for a while now and am just about to place an order with Sead. However, the above posts confuse me - I thought that the 111N was one of the few reps that's produced with consistent accuracy between batches.

Is there now speculation that the new batch is not as good (inaccurate lume colors) as old batches?

Maybe I'm misinterpreting...?

Hi friend:

Pam 111 N-series V3 Noob really is a very accurate and consistent quality replica between batches.

All replicas have issues of quality and consistency but they are not under the microscope like this PAM 111 V3.

Since this is one of the best replicas and most likely the most demanded one, we all are analyzing every detail and every issue with an exaggerated dedication.

Be sure all these possible issues are present in all types of replicas but people don’t bear them in mind.

Little differences in lume colour are little details just to be careful but they are not very important.

Buy this replica watch without problems it is one of the best ever made

ALE

PeterPeterson

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/3/13
Well put, ALE7575...

Compared to the major inaccuracies of watches I like more than the 111, the overall accuracy of the 111 kept bringing me back. We really are splitting hairs at this point. I can tell you my unmodded incabloc won't bother me in the least when I think about the displayed movement of current 359 reps (a watch I actually like better than the 111).

Mike1212

21/7/12
Anyone had problems with the strap screws becoming loose? I have had mine screwed tight twice checked today and they are hanging out?

Mike

peterloveslubey

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/1/13
Anyone had problems with the strap screws becoming loose? I have had mine screwed tight twice checked today and they are hanging out?

Mike

you can always use a tiny bit of loctite to keep it in place. I'd use something non permanent like the blue (or weaker).

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Is the single side AR apllied on the inside or the outside of the crystal?

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
so far as i concern why i never see anyone buying pam111 v3 with black calf leather strap in this forum?

is it less popular?
looks bad or not into the watch?
quality of strap is not good?
or maybe
the gen doesnt come in black calf leather strap?

black color strap rly gets into my wrist imo.
in a few days im ready to pay trevor, so excited but still
need helps from pam experts.
:D

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
My PAM 111 and PAM 177 are on rep Black leather strap and they are good enough

ALE

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
My PAM 111 and PAM 177 are on rep Black leather strap and they are good enough

ALE

thanks boss
maybe i will follow your path in choosing strap
:hehehe:

oh yeah,
my wrist is exact 6.5 inch
for fellas who having small wrist
which hole are you in? is it in the last hole?
for 24/22mm strap

many thanks

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
thanks boss
maybe i will follow your path in choosing strap
:hehehe:

oh yeah,
my wrist is exact 6.5 inch
for fellas who having small wrist
which hole are you in? is it in the last hole?
for 24/22mm strap

many thanks

The rep strap holes are not enough for my 6.25" wrist. But it fits my officemate on the last hole and he only has a slightly larger wrist at 6.5". :)

messi986

Do not accept unsolicited offers
30/3/13
Hi All Pam 111 experts.. I am interested to get a PAM111NV3..

Which dealer offer the best quality since many of you are comparing?

I am from Asia...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi All Pam 111 experts.. I am interested to get a PAM111NV3..

Which dealer offer the best quality since many of you are comparing?

I am from Asia...

3 best TD IMO : trevor, toro, or puretime
:)

Please friends, BE SERIOUS

A PAM 111 N-series V3 from Noob factory is the same in Trevor, Toro, Puretime, Timeshops, Marvellous....and even in non trusted dealers.

Therefore the quality of this watch from all dealers will be the same !!!

Choose your dealers for other features, characteristics or conditions not through the quality of a very known replica

ALE

Rwolf

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/5/12
I just received my 111N. All details are perfect, but I was disappointed by the caseback. It is true that the N serial number is better than the M-series, also the CB is deliciously very thick, but the fonts are less deep and less accurate.

They are coarser and less refined. I regret my M-series caseback, which I had turned into a "shadow" version ... I will try to find another one to make the change.

light94

Known Member
10/2/13
Sorry, I figured I could post QC here b/c of the thread title. Anyway, my main question was actually if it's a noob V3 (compared to H-fact, etc.) - is there any definitive way to tell?

Looks like the crownguard is square but I don't know if other versions have that too.