• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
putting this baby in this spectre :)

Rjcoolio

Getting To Know The Place
18/1/11
I explained to her that the watch was bought on Grey import and was a present, but I suspected that it wasn't the original strap for the watch. As I said I never expected her to ask to see the watch for measuring etc. With retrospect if I had been caught out, I would of simply took it on the chin, as it transpires God does indeed love a trier!

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Mine arrived yesterday. The nato that it comes with is complete crap and not worth $5. Has anyone had any luck with ordering a gen omega bond nato CONUS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
Does that fit? Or does it require a lot of alterations?

Im sure its going to require some minor alterations. Im sure a skilled modder can take care of that.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Cheers
I explained to her that the watch was bought on Grey import and was a present, but I suspected that it wasn't the original strap for the watch. As I said I never expected her to ask to see the watch for measuring etc. With retrospect if I had been caught out, I would of simply took it on the chin, as it transpires God does indeed love a trier!

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
putting this baby in this spectre :)

This is something I would be eager to see. I am currently toying with the idea of swapping my movement out and putting in a 2836. Its gonna take a lot of work, but i'm looking forward to the challenge.

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13
Mine just arrived today, also quite some time stuck at customs, I am EU so... keep the faith!

boXslhy.jpg

Omega family and CrPO it's on its way

74j70wj.jpg

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15

Those are some brass ones you've got there! :laugh: But it paid off in spades as you said. I've actually bought a couple gens from my local boutique and the manager couldn't even get me one. Enjoy it!

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
Got my v2 NATO strap today, some comments:

Still feel and look utterly cheap like v1
Its a lot longer than the v1 strap
The engraving is the only good thing about it really...

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
I coulda sworn there was one, about 20-30 pages ago... Lol.

ThePapabear71

29/11/15
I agree now with the fact, that the Nato is crap. It wears out within a view day´s of use. At first i thought, it is not that bad, people are telling here because it wears more comfy than my Nato that i have bought for an other watch of mine. But with that fact of wearing out that fast, it will soon be unwearable.

The watch itself catches still my eye and i love it like the first day i saw it.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
Shout out to [MENTION=95651]scottb57[/MENTION]. The brother hooked me up with a 2 piece nato he wasn't using... just because!
Here she is sitting low profile to my wrist now.
Thanks scottb57!
fae2960e3a59fe074751545faf887f2b.jpg

bayouwatch

Getting To Know The Place
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/15
Crazy thing is that it is easier to get the rep watch than it is to get a gen NATO strap! I've tried every dealer online and it seems Omega has tightened up who can sell OEM parts. I don't mind paying the high OEM price but cannot find a source to pay it to.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
Crazy thing is that it is easier to get the rep watch than it is to get a gen NATO strap! I've tried every dealer online and it seems Omega has tightened up who can sell OEM parts. I don't mind paying the high OEM price but cannot find a source to pay it to.

Have you tried an Omega boutique? Even if there isn't one near you, try calling the "nearest" one and asking if they'll ship you one.

http://www.omegawatches.com/stores/search-on-map/

EDIT: Unless you're talking about the SPECTRE branded one.