• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

jon2388

Getting To Know The Place
1/4/12
It looks like the gen Nato straps are readily available in the UK if you want one without the "007" etc engraving, and are about £110; if you want the Spectre one, the price is nearer £180!

BaddiK

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/1/16
It looks like the gen Nato straps are readily available in the UK if you want one without the "007" etc engraving, and are about £110; if you want the Spectre one, the price is nearer £180!

And are you actually able to buy them? Or are they just available in theory?

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
I spoke to tony at asian7750. He said the bracelet is being corrected by the factory. It will take 2-3 months. I asked him if they will also make the inner bezel thicker. Waiting for reply

asian7750 says in 2 months they will update the bracelet. After, they will update the inner bezel, may take more than 2. TD will update the website with the changes

heres the email conversation:

Conversation opened. 8 messages. All messages read.

More
Re: Inquiry - V6F Seamster 300 Spectre limited edition A8400
Inbox

Jan 1 (8 days ago)

do you have the V6F Seamster 300 Spectre limited edition A8400 in stock?

thanks

Jan 1 (8 days ago)

to me
Hello
do you mean this one :
http://7750asian.com/product_show.asp?P_id=3588

the factory only can supply the watch with Nylon strap now , the steel bracelet one is out of stock
regards

Jan 2 (7 days ago)

Hi

Yes that's the one. When will steel bracelet be back in stock? Estimated date?

Thanks

Jan 3 (6 days ago)

to me
Hello
I can not sure now , because the first batch , the factory make the incorrect bracelet . so I think they are making the correct one now , normally need about 2-3 monthes
regards
tony

Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 10:33:38 -0800
Subject: Re: Inquiry - V6F Seamster 300 Spectre limited edition A8400

Jan 5 (4 days ago)

I can wait. Will factory correct the inner silver bezel, thicker?

Jan 7 (2 days ago)

to me
mmm , the inner bezel , I think they won't update it in 2 monthes
regards
tony

4:40 PM (14 hours ago)

i can wait. will you update your site with the new changes if any?

thanks

1:52 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
yes ,if have the new version ,we will update it in our website
regards

jon2388

1/4/12
Yes they were willing to order me them.

Just to add, the reason I have't yet is that I couldn't convince myself that it was worth the extra over non-'007' one, and the guy who bought one for about £110 earlier in the thread will have almost certainly bought a plain one without the Spectre engravings

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
At the Omega boutique in San Diego. She had a non-Spectre nato. Size was 21-22! $170. I almost pulled the trigger but my wife walked in the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
...... 20 minutes later.....
b5d4cbe5773d4b080b85fd72f46825cf.jpg

gotsung

8/1/16

What did you tell the person in the Boutique? Did they want to see your watch or anything? I live in USA. I live in the OC so I was thinking of going to Costa Mesa one but I am afraid they might want to see my watch or anything. I just want higher quality strap. I can care less for the 007 engravings.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
I put my watch in my pocket before I walked into the store. Look, they are happy to sell you something, anything! She started to ask me what watch I was going to put it on, but she knew I was trying to hurry and wasn't looking to be chatty. That said, I would think nothing of it to tell her that I'm not sure which watch I want to put it on yet. LOL.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15

Looks killer, man. When I told you my strap would do until you found something else, I had no idea you'd move that fast!!! :laugh:

Glad you snapped it up. I was contemplating driving down and buying it myself! But I feel like I should wait to measure the lugs once I actually have the watch in my hand just in case, and I'm trying to hold out for the updated bracelet. It's hard though, seeing all these great shots.

Let's see some pics mounted up!!! :D

gotsung

8/1/16
I actually called and they are out of stock but they will call once they restock in couple of week. I can't wait for the watch to get here and I will get the strap to go with it. :D

gotsung

8/1/16
Help with the qc picture please! I am seeing excessive gap between inner and outer bezel around 9 to 12 o'clock. Or is it just angle and lighting? Should I accept?
2b1acd349cdd3d06af472f6b034ddba3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

thehorse

Renowned Member
25/4/06
Asia
I'm waiting for mine to arrive. It seems that the bracelet doesn't have any estimated time of arrival. The TDs seem to be pushing the date back. An earlier post said that Tony was expecting it in a few months!

matthew90

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/14
I don't want to spoil the rep for anyone Gents however I own the Genuine one and it sure is an epic piece!! I'm looking to get the rep to see if there is much of difference in-between which ?'m sure most of you would appreciate to see a review / comparison in-between the gen and rep.

jake99

14/11/15
When my watch was shipped from Toro a couple of weeks ago, I was told it would be around end of January I would then get the bracelet but like you say it seems there are problems and it will be a while longer.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14
I don't want to spoil the rep for anyone Gents however I own the Genuine one and it sure is an epic piece!! I'm looking to get the rep to see if there is much of difference in-between which ?'m sure most of you would appreciate to see a review / comparison in-between the gen and rep.

Yes, please!