• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

mkong

Getting To Know The Place
23/12/10
To me the dial is acceptable.. the problem to me is the stuttering seconds. At least according to puretime videos

I think the issue is blown up a bit. Stutter is hardly that bad.

D

d4m.test

Just check gen videos on Youtube, 7 out of 10 will stutter, quite a lot some of them, this one so-so

On the texture, from pics, can´t make out that much of a difference, looks more like ideal lighting on the gen pics to me, Omega logo and lettering on the Spectre gen are much more pronounced than on the SM300 diver as well:
nice concentric circles, these happen often in sublight
wrIMG_4476.jpg

looks textured to me, just not close enough
IMG_4523.jpg

top is gen from http://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-on-omega-seamaster-300-spectre-limited-edition-review/
DSC_2203comp.jpg

D

d4m.test

Look at sec hand when at 3

http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/mo...racelet-a8400-free-nylon-strap_2dfdf5f09.html

Inviato dal mio SM-T320 utilizzando Tapatalk
In real life it´s not that bad, I´d think it´s related to the internet connection speed and how the vid datavolume was uploaded to the Internet, creating those pauses, not the rep itself (this is just an opinion)
here´s 20 secs of my Seamaster 300 coax from Toro:
[video]http://vid1313.photobucket.com/albums/t546/Daywatch2/Mov1/DSC_2215.mp4[/video]

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Read some of the previous posts guys. The stutter and it's cause has been discussed in great detail already. It's a well known thing with the 8215 Movement, and also 7750 movements. Some are worse than others (need adjusting) and some don't do it at all. It doesn't affect accuracy at all. Just a visual thing.

jake99

14/11/15
I noticed mine stuttered when I first got it but now I am constantly wearing it , it's miles better. I don't see it at all and just think using the watch daily probably helps.

Durix

22/6/14
I have received mine today.
Overall quality is very nice.
Even the metal parts of nato straps are nice.
But the nato it self is crap.
I will consider buying a gen or best quality one soon.
Any address for good replica?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Rjcoolio

18/1/11
Managed to order a gen Spectre Nato strap today (20mm) from an Omega boutique here in the UK.
The lady even asked to see my Spectre (which I never intended to do) and measured it to get the correct size !
She commented that it was such a beautiful piece and how lucky I was as they are all sold out now, then made a phone call to see if she could get me the 007 branded bond instead of the straight black/grey nato, and confirmed the order.

Amazed me even further with the price £104 inc vat and free delivery :)
Only downside is that I have to wait 2 weeks.

Pretty hairy experience that I won't be repeating, satisfying though as I walked out.

Robert11

15/11/15
Just goes to show we all stress too much about reps being perfect. Only someone that is intimate with the tells for a specific model and is deliberately looking for it will know.

Managed to order a gen Spectre Nato strap today (20mm) from an Omega boutique here in the UK.
The lady even asked to see my Spectre (which I never intended to do) and measured it to get the correct size !
She commented that it was such a beautiful piece and how lucky I was as they are all sold out now, then made a phone call to see if she could get me the 007 branded bond instead of the straight black/grey nato, and confirmed the order.

Pretty hairy experience that I won't be repeating, satisfying though as I walked out.

Sent from my satellite phone.

AdamD

30/11/15
A gen 20mm strap... (just firing up the strap debate again haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnmactavish

Known Member
9/5/14
I spoke to tony at asian7750. He said the bracelet is being corrected by the factory. It will take 2-3 months. I asked him if they will also make the inner bezel thicker. Waiting for reply

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
TimeFactors.com sells this NATO. Only the 22mm version has the new hardware as of now. I'll update when the 20mm version is available.
bond22g10-2.jpg

bayouwatch

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/15
Looks like timefactors only has the NATO black/grey band in 20mm.

jake99

14/11/15

Interesting to know that the quality of the rep shows how good it is that it fooled someone who works with omega.

TheExit148

5/1/11

You know you're going to need to post the product # when it arrives. Hopefully we can use that to order one.

jrodtx99

Renowned Member
5/12/14

@ RJCoolio
How did you explain the absence of your 'original' Spectre nato when you were speaking to that helpful lady in the Omega boutique?

Secondly, I can't believe you pulled out a rep Omega in the Omega boutique. What the hell would you have done if she had scrunched up her nose and called over the manager and security?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk