• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

JMMC

30/11/14
Summarizing Spectre V2...
- "007" strap improved, with the more squarish strap holders like the gen has and the markings on it. The fabric is still of inferior quality comprad to gen.
- Inner metallic bezel thikness "seems" corrected ( acording to pics posted by d4v3), I guess we need futher "official" confirmation on that issue.
- Still something wrong with numeral 5 at bezel (minor fault)

So...
I second the "remaining" question (that was a BIG tell)...
???
Does the V2 still have the wrong metal bracelet with the polished center link?

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Ok ive gone from hating to loving this , where has confirmed V2 stock ?

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13
Looking great! Which TD did you buy from?
Got it from the factory Kuvarsit (amanda) which is not TD here but it is at RWG.
1eBx64m.jpg

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13
Does the V2 still have the wrong metal bracelet with the polished center link?
I never really ask for many QC pictures, all reps come always with flaws, asking to get another watch normally waste your time and brings some other new flaws, no idea if the bracelet will be 1:1 but I dont think so, I can post pictures when get it in my hands if that helps, here the 007 nato QC pictures.
UdKFOp7.jpg

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Or you can just brush the bracelet yourself. It was my first time doing it on my own and was surprised at how easy it was.. Nail buffer worked well!

23009469893_e840c9c89f_b.jpg

mkong

Getting To Know The Place
23/12/10
As per the TD's, V2 only comes with either nato or the bracelet, not both

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13
Saw the gen nato at omega official website, do you guys got the gen strap at the store if I may ask? was the 300 nato or spectre nato? i just see 300 one at the website.

mkong

23/12/10
Saw the gen nato at omega official website, do you guys got the gen strap at the store if I may ask? was the 300 nato or spectre nato? i just see 300 one at the website.

From what I have read in the thread, spectre nato (one with 007) comes only with watch. Its the same strap but wont say 007.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The gen Omega nato strap sold individually at selected AD or boutique has polished steel parts and no 007 logo on the keeper. Its still the same quality strap either way.

My TD sold them both for an extra $35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Previously the total price had already included both the ss bracelet and nato strap. No extra charges whatsoever.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
There's a Gen spectre Nato on sale on eBay. But the price is pretty ridiculous.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/ulk/itm/351593956997

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thats the gen. But holy crap! That bidding price its at is ridiculous!!!! How hard is it to just go down to the boutique and getting it from there for a much more lower price? I don't think its sold out everywhere or out of production. Ridiculous.

edit: I just noticed its the brushed parts with the 007 logo from the limited edition SM300. Still a ridiculous amount just for the 007 logo. For me, I'd hate to wear it with the 007 logo. Bad enough the clasp of the bracelet already have the 007 on it....

JMMC

30/11/14
Yeah, on v2 you have to choose between bracelet or nato.
However, v2 007 nato is sold separately for about 30$ on most dealers. So the "ultimate" purchase would be to buy the bracelet version (let's hope it's brushed) and the buy an extra 007 nato.

mashauer

27/9/15
I'm still not convinved that there is a relevant difference between v1 and v2 for the inner bezel ring. Hopefully someone can post a comparison between the 2 versions. Until then i like the one on my wrist...

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
I'm still not convinved that there is a relevant difference between v1 and v2 for the inner bezel ring. Hopefully someone can post a comparison between the 2 versions. Until then i like the one on my wrist...

Ken at Chazing Time said he wasn't aware of any updates to the watch, only brushed bracelet and nato strap keepers and buckle.

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
Yes thats the gen. But holy crap! That bidding price its at is ridiculous!!!! How hard is it to just go down to the boutique and getting it from there for a much more lower price? I don't think its sold out everywhere or out of production. Ridiculous.

edit: I just noticed its the brushed parts with the 007 logo from the limited edition SM300. Still a ridiculous amount just for the 007 logo. For me, I'd hate to wear it with the 007 logo. Bad enough the clasp of the bracelet already have the 007 on it....

Yeah I'm not sure how they managed to get an LE NATO "new in package." It's definitely restricted. Unless they got it from the AD mounted on the bracelet and with the NATO in the box? Believe me, I tried several times to get my hands on one. My local boutique's manager even called corporate personally for me and was told that if you somehow tear or damage yours, the boutique has to send it to an SGUS service center to have it replaced on a 1:1 basis.

I personally don't mind the polished version though. I'll definitely be picking one up. The v2 is looking great, if we can confirm the brushed bracelet I'll be pulling the trigger on the watch and gen NATO asap.