• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

pontiaddict

Known Member
20/4/15
Central Florida
I believe the intent was the crystal or caseback, Andrew was never totally clear with his advice, but I would never intentionally strike the crown. The bulk of the advice was to allow the movement to run-in by keeping it running, thus the windings at the stem and allowing sufficent time for the movement to operate normally.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/3/06
London
I did wonder whether we can swap the movement for the miyota 9015 (or is it 9025) its high beat and the hand sizes are the same, but its a slimmer movement which i guess will cause the stem to be in the wrong place.

TX_Joe

Getting To Know The Place
5/11/15
It happens whenever the second hand is traveling down. I also notice when I lift my hand to check the time. It takes a fraction of a second for it to move. It gives me a mini heart attack when I check , cause I think it's broken already

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13
0OsdIQZ.jpg

mine it's on the way

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
25df6150528d7661c50df11700f3f656.jpg

Got myself a gen nato. Will post better photos when I got the chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX_Joe

5/11/15
This says "if the watch was tapped on the side, the second hand would sometimes pause" my watch is stuttering all the time, not just when it is tapped, and its continuously stuttering for 30 seconds of the cycle. I think its just broken. I contacted puretime and they said if I really feel its a problem, either take it in to get repaired or send it back for repairs.

arthurdouglas

3/8/15
Awesome! Glad you got around to getting the strap. Strap feels good right? And it looks so much better on the gen nato..

Yea I'm loving it! But my heart ached when paying up. It is reeeeeeeeally pricey.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Yea I'm loving it! But my heart ached when paying up. It is reeeeeeeeally pricey.

Lol.. Yeah.. 275 our local currency. But i seriously don't regret getting it. It feels great. Not sure if i'll wear aftermarket nato straps after this..haha.. Can't compare..

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
This says "if the watch was tapped on the side, the second hand would sometimes pause" my watch is stuttering all the time, not just when it is tapped, and its continuously stuttering for 30 seconds of the cycle. I think its just broken. I contacted puretime and they said if I really feel its a problem, either take it in to get repaired or send it back for repairs.

You need to read the article properly and understand the workings of it. It's the brake spring that needs adjustment on the second pinion, it's not broken.

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
One of the AliEx vendors is advertising this rep with a 28.8 movement for $338. Same vendor has the 8215 in this rep for $300. Just search james bond spectre watch.

The description is wrong. They also call it an 8400 movement which is Omega's calibre number. It's the same watch we're getting from the TD's.

JMMC

30/11/14
V2 has an improved "007" NATO.
What about the inner metallic bezel ring thickness? Is that issue being fixed or improved in V2? any news?

Thanks

jylei

Do not accept unsolicited offers
4/12/15
What about the inner metallic bezel ring thickness? Is that issue being fixed or improved in V2? any news?

Thanks

I guess we'll find out soon. I just got news that the spectre will be in stock within the next few days.

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
20/3/13

Thanks
Yes its Fixed too i Just posted a qc picture of v2