• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
THANK YOU for this - it saves me buying from the wrong dealer - I appreciate it.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I just tried to order one of these from the link above and they want 70$ to ship to my country...Does anyone have a link to a good seller on Aliexpress?

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Wow, it was free shipping to uk
I couldn't believe my eyes...I'd rather buy on Ali, because they already have VAT and customs factored in the price and I don't feel like going through the hassle of all these procedures in case I order on DH.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I've been so on the fence with these. I think my biggest hold back is I'm concerned they're going to feel cheap and I'm not going to care for them because of that. I'm too used to a good solid feeling watch made of metal

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I've been so on the fence with these. I think my biggest hold back is I'm concerned they're going to feel cheap and I'm not going to care for them because of that. I'm too used to a good solid feeling watch made of metal
They must feel cheap, because gens feel cheap as f#€k too. It feels like a hollow dummy display model and the crystal scratches even by looking at it. So reps should be in the same ballpark.

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
They must feel cheap, because gens feel cheap as f#€k too. It feels like a hollow dummy display model and the crystal scratches even by looking at it. So reps should be in the same ballpark.
Thank you for eliminating any potential thoughts I had about purchasing one.... :ROFLMAO:

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
If you've ever worn a Swatch, that's what they feel like.
I will say I think the reps with the metal disk inside the caseback feel a better weight than the gen, they are serviceable, better than the gen, some also have a sapphire crystal, again, better than the gen, they are smaller than the gen at 40mm Vs 42 I'm okay with that. For £20 it's great fun. Put them on a NATO and they look great. Speedy fun for £20 what's not to love.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Well I just ordered the moon…have a gen black nato to see how this can be dressed up but if the strap costs 5x more than the watch so I am sceptical :oops:

Last edited: