• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
I made the same request, as well as to include boxes for each , and ordered on 7/25.
I ordered the whole set from this vendor. (Back to school Gifts for all kids in family )
- per tracking it list as “Flight departure“ on 8/7 - no updates since.

if and or When they arrive, I’ll post the same models that you posted to compare to see if vendor cared enough to oblige to my request. This is a total blind trust exchange as we don’t have the same recourse as we do with our normal TD’s. But in the back of my mind I keep hearing “what do you expect for 11 plastic rep watches for less than 250 USD.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I made the same request, as well as to include boxes for each , and ordered on 7/25.
I ordered the whole set from this vendor. (Back to school Gifts for all kids in family )
- per tracking it list as “Flight departure“ on 8/7 - no updates since.

if and or When they arrive, I’ll post the same models that you posted to compare to see if vendor cared enough to oblige to my request. This is a total blind trust exchange as we don’t have the same recourse as we do with our normal TD’s. But in the back of my mind I keep hearing “what do you expect for 11 plastic rep watches for less than 250 USD.
They will show up. The tracking on this stuff isn't like a regular purchase. I think they ship it in big batches to a sorting center in California that repackages and mails - mine always shows up with a los Angeles return address.

It takes about three weeks.

Last edited:

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Thanks pinion - figured that was the process (first time ordering from DHGate). Not to worked up as the upside is a lot of fun for the kids who will probably lose them by the end of the school year - with downside being pretty minimal in the big picture.

on a separate note - was in Austin on biz last week. Dude it was 104 - not cold at all.

Reactions: Pinion Minion

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
It was three weeks for me as well, and I'm in the UK. Longer than expected but all good in the end

Reactions: GE206032880

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Nice Woods. Great minds think a like. I was planning on saving the same black me for me - (the kids get the rest. )

Is the white dial omega AQ a VSF. I got the same one this past may. I love that watch

Reactions: Woodz

Pinion Minion

Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Thanks pinion - figured that was the process (first time ordering from DHGate). Not to worked up as the upside is a lot of fun for the kids who will probably lose them by the end of the school year - with downside being pretty minimal in the big picture.

on a separate note - was in Austin on biz last week. Dude it was 104 - not cold at all.
Dh gate/ Ali Express has a refund process that actually works. I have recieved a couple of damaged goods and have recieved partial/full refunds without question in just a couple of days. I have never had anything not ever show up- but it has sometimes taken up to 5 weeks...

Woodz

Getting To Know The Place
3/12/15
Nice Woods. Great minds think a like. I was planning on saving the same black me for me - (the kids get the rest. )

Is the white dial omega AQ a VSF. I got the same one this past may. I love that watch
It is! Love the ATs on the rubber straps. Steel bracelets don’t suit my matchstick size wrists 😂

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Dh gate/ Ali Express has a refund process that actually works. I have recieved a couple of damaged goods and have recieved partial/full refunds without question in just a couple of days. I have never had anything not ever show up- but it has sometimes taken up to 5 weeks...
Thanks again Pinion. 5 weeks ouch 😱. So much for givng these out before the kids go back to school. But good to know that it will arrive. I guess the kids will have to get an omega/swatch care package mid fall semester.

All good. Damn. I might actually spend almost as much on shipping out 10 of these to different college campus‘s than I spent on the watches- my bad should have ordered in June.

High class problems Right.

Reactions: Pinion Minion

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Thanks again Pinion. 5 weeks ouch 😱. So much for givng these out before the kids go back to school. But good to know that it will arrive. I guess the kids will have to get an omega/swatch care package mid fall semester.

All good. Damn. I might actually spend almost as much on shipping out 10 of these to different college campus‘s than I spent on the watches- my bad should have ordered in June.

The 5 weeks is if it doesn't turn up, from this seller it's usually around 2-3 weeks. Never been more for any I've ordered.

Pinion Minion

Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas

I ordered 4 moonswatches on July 24th. Looks like they are delivering tomorrow or Friday at the latest if that helps.

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Wow, good for you.

I ordered 11 (whole set) one day after you on the 25th -I must have missed an internal deadline for the vendor since he didn’t drop off at China ems post until 8/1 - and it’s still reporting as flight departure on 8/6.
-No updates since.

now I’m curious- what date did your tracking 1st report show “ package received” Shenzhen, China. ( the first tracking entry)

Thanks Pinion and congrats on you getting yours by the weekend. Good times.

GE206032880

Certified
29/4/23
Los Angeles
Pinion BTW. I’m in California- so it would appear that it wouldn’t have to travel as far to be delivered to me as it clearly would be for you in Europe after a California stop.

oh well. Thanks again for your insight As always. 👍

Pinion Minion

Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Wow, good for you.

I ordered 11 (whole set) one day after you on the 25th -I must have missed an internal deadline for the vendor since he didn’t drop off at China ems post until 8/1 - and it’s still reporting as flight departure on 8/6.
-No updates since.

now I’m curious- what date did your tracking 1st report show “ package received” Shenzhen, China. ( the first tracking entry)

Thanks Pinion and congrats on you getting yours by the weekend. Good times.