• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Is this the model from the OP? The case looks very well defined, edges look crisp and it looks like a nicer Matt finish than on some of the examples I have seen. Love that strap too!
Yeah - Just checked again to be sure and they were all from three. Three of them (albeit one is dead)

Reactions: restandrelaxation

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
Did the 2 o’clock subdial hand mod on my Jupiter, took about 3 fiddly hours and bricked one of the donor movements I had. £7.99 on eBay UK if anyone needs a practise.

Also managed to snap off an orange subdial hand still attached to the pinion :confused: had to glue it together. Still couldn’t get it to quite line up dead centre. Worth doing for the experience though! Might try again at some point in future

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
That certainly looks like the new dials, no green lume on it. But it has the silver chapter ring. It's a quick fix to remove the ring and it'll look a lot better.

Edit to add: which link did you buy that from? The OP? Which seller?
I don't think it's the new dial, only the color of the lume is exact.. the swatch writing under omega is bigger.
the strap is different, not to mention the color of the case and dial. the seller is the one of the post author's link.

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Indeed I confirm the indexes with the green lume, you can't see it from the photo.

JordanEleven

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
That certainly looks like the new dials, no green lume on it. But it has the silver chapter ring. It's a quick fix to remove the ring and it'll look a lot better.

Edit to add: which link did you buy that from? The OP? Which seller?
H23M1c.jpeg

H23sMX.jpeg