• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I have read all this thread. Someone says they send to Slovenia first. Which sellers? watch_77? No one seller answer me on dhgate, watches_77 too. No answer: way?
If you read my post VERY carefully, you will learn that Slovenia was the final destination. They use another "friendly" country as a point of entry into the EU. Just take a chance, it's 29€ shipped after all ;)

Reactions: Karbon74

gumding

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/6/23
Canada
Got the Mercury from DHGate seller from this thread. It's pretty good, for the most part but a couple of minor things. the sub dial at 2'o'clock doesn't work as it should and is tied to the hour hand. Tried to reset/adjust but no luck. The hour/minute/second hands shows very white because the lume is white and not same colour as the minute markers. other than that, all good and will likely re-order Neptune. Oh, was packaged well on delivery too.

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Got the Mercury from DHGate seller from this thread. It's pretty good, for the most part but a couple of minor things. the sub dial at 2'o'clock doesn't work as it should and is tied to the hour hand. Tried to reset/adjust but no luck. The hour/minute/second hands shows very white because the lume is white and not same colour as the minute markers. other than that, all good and will likely re-order Neptune. Oh, was packaged well on delivery too.
all the rep moonswatches have the same 2 o'clock hand running as a twenty-four hour hand. They all run on the Sunon PE50 movement.
there are threads here that discuss opening up the movement and freezing that hand.

Welcome to the Moonswatch club!

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
all the rep moonswatches have the same 2 o'clock hand running as a twenty-four hour hand. They all run on the Sunon PE50 movement.
there are threads here that discuss opening up the movement and freezing that hand.

gumding

12/6/23
Canada

gumding

12/6/23
Canada

thanks and good to confirm that its the movement. and sorry for the double post. i came back to this page, saw an error on my post so posted again. my bad!

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
Just received the Saturn, same seller again. Looks ok but the Saturn 🪐 colour is off on the 6 o’clock dial. But again casting seems good with a richer plastic than the original reps.

Not sure what I’m gonna do with this one but for £20 can’t go wrong really!

Last edited:

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Just received the Saturn, same seller again. Looks ok but the Saturn 🪐 colour is off on the 6 o’clock dial. But again casting seems good with a richer plastic than the original reps.

Not sure what I’m gonna do with this one but for £20 can’t go wrong really!

See what you mean, looks darker. Still looks the part!

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I wonder if they did any updates to the Moon version too..Has anybody received one recently from watches_77?

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Thank you guys for your replies (y):) The update on the Mercury is very significant and I hoped for other versions to be improved before pulling the trigger. Especially that nasty green lume.

Reactions: restandrelaxation