• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Woodz

Getting To Know The Place
3/12/15
Was just about to order one from OPs link and after refreshing it says the product doesn't exist :'(

Is this the universe trying to tell me something?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
New arrival:

HHJFI2.jpeg

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Are these just completely made up designs, someone figured we have the movements and dials let's print crazy stuff on them or did you make these yourself using parts?

Edit: Or maybe someone knows about a new generation of moonswatch that hasn't dropped yet.....

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Had three arrive from the original post here after 3-4 weeks to the UK. Two out of three working perfectly, with the third dead as a dodo. Might be my chance to get an understanding of how these are put together to try and get it working again.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Stuck it on a new strap and it looks the business. I'm not a fan of the original straps although thr quality is significantly better than it used to be. (I've already posted this photo as well)

HK7u0o.jpeg
Is this the model from the OP? The case looks very well defined, edges look crisp and it looks like a nicer Matt finish than on some of the examples I have seen. Love that strap too!