• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Got three different colours on the after these images in the sunlight - Cannot believe it :ROFLMAO:
:D

Which ones did you order?

I'm thinking about getting the Moon and the Neptune, but I'm not sure if those were updated too ( Neptune seemed pretty good as it was ). I'd really hate those fugly green indices on the Moon version...

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
:D

Which ones did you order?

I'm thinking about getting the Moon and the Neptune, but I'm not sure if those were updated too ( Neptune seemed pretty good as it was ). I'd really hate those fugly green indices on the Moon version...
Jupiter and Moon (Grey black one) - I've had the black one before and sold it on here, to be honest just not wearing it.

Will update with pics once they arrive

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Great choices! The Jupiter is also slowly growing on me, I'm afraid my wallet could get in serious trouble :)

Reactions: Got20Mate

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
My Jupiter arrived today, from the original DH Gate seller linked in this thread, very happy with the watch apart from the hands, they are slightly too dark so luckily I have some more golden hands left over from an older rep version. Hoping not to butcher this one too much! Casting seems much better on the plastic on this new one too- a lot smoother and somehow richer in colour

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Has anyone ordered these, I think I will as the colour combinations are nice:

3gp3JF.jpeg

3gpzk5.jpeg

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
That’s a metal case though right? And it’s just a cheapie speedmaster (not that the swatch x omega isn’t).

So completely different watches
Yeah, it's a dark side of the moon speedy rep. Unrelated to the moonswatch but it was mentioned in the thread.

I bought it to mod with a moonshine gold moonswatch, to make a dark side of the moonshine gold.... But it was so good I ordered another to do that little project and kept it as is.

Last edited:

klaus357

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/7/23
Italy
Hello all, new here
I am from Italy and I wish buy a good moonswatch, possibly with a shipment from Europe to avoid the Italian customs. Any ideas?
Thank you

Stretch242

24/12/14
UK
Hello all, new here
I am from Italy and I wish buy a good moonswatch, possibly with a shipment from Europe to avoid the Italian customs. Any ideas?
Thank you
Have a read of this thread from the start. DHgate shouldn't give you any problems I've had 2 delivered to UK from china no problems.

klaus357

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/7/23
Italy
Have a read of this thread from the start. DHgate shouldn't give you any problems I've had 2 delivered to UK from china no problems.
I have read all this thread. Someone says they send to Slovenia first. Which sellers? watch_77? No one seller answer me on dhgate, watches_77 too. No answer: way?