• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Lol, I asked him this very question for months! In fairness I haven't asked him since 11th May but I chat to him most days and he didn't mention that he has them.
Maybe he got them new. I will ask him on Monday if he has news for the Gold Model.

Watches_77 is my Second choice...they are good, but slow shipping and often custom problems. Jason uses EU special line, i think like all the Stuff from Ali.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
The Seller from Ali i found is Trash... Package was returned by sorting Center. I think he did not pack well amd they saw the Omega boxes...now need to wait 7 Days and open a dispute he said for a refund...

I asked Jason007 on DH for an updated version.
open dispute immediately and select the right reason. AliX refunded me immediately for Returned by sorting center

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Maybe he got them new. I will ask him on Monday if he has news for the Gold Model.

Watches_77 is my Second choice...they are good, but slow shipping and often custom problems. Jason uses EU special line, i think like all the Stuff from Ali.
Did you actually order any from Jason?

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
open dispute immediately and select the right reason. AliX refunded me immediately for Returned by sorting center
yeah, but the System says i need to wait 7 days after Shipping before its possible to open a dispute. .Good to know you got a refund for this case

Reactions: Karbon74

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
My mission on Earth looks good with the S and also counterfeit print above the Swiss made, I am annoyed though I accidentally bought it with the box…so there goes $
I'd be curious as well @Thatwatchguy. Op seller on dh (watches_77)?

I've had decent experience with lwmdhw, just damaged mine while trying to fix one of the hands.

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I'd be curious as well @Thatwatchguy. Op seller on dh (watches_77)?

I've had decent experience with lwmdhw, just damaged mine while trying to fix one of the hands.
I had great experiences with lwmdhw too, in fact I linked him in here, he always seems to have the newest model.... But... His coms are terrible. I had an issue with one and he won't reply, which irks me a bit as I linked him in here without using the discount codes.

Reactions: Nickyan

JjJjJ

Getting To Know The Place
21/4/19
Look what came in today! I ordered it from the OP’s link. Mine have the s in the middle of the Crystal. They came with two stickers on the crystal. I took one off and left the other on so it’s more difficult to scratch. Also, I don’t know Why but I thought they’d have lume haha.

Over all great little cheap watches. I’m glad I didn’t get them from swatch

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
I had great experiences with lwmdhw too, in fact I linked him in here, he always seems to have the newest model.... But... His coms are terrible. I had an issue with one and he won't reply, which irks me a bit as I linked him in here without using the discount codes.
There won't be too many factories making them, if both sellers get them from the same source, the watches will be decent enough for the price. I treat the ~25€ as a gamble mentally. If it arrives and works, all good if not, tough luck. Never tried refunding or comms to be honest.

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
better than this....

The audacity of some of the flippers. Curious who’s that stupid / rich.

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
The one from the TD are almost 1:1 but for $150 no way, any Aly or DHG seller that have the same quality?

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
The one from the TD are almost 1:1 but for $150 no way, any Aly or DHG seller that have the same quality?

They aren't even as close as the new version that DHgate have for £20! Not the right movement, not the right colour of case, wrong dial, bad lume.
The link in the OP on this thread is the closest you can get visually, but again the subdials aren't right.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

Hmmm... I'd say the ones from the TD are literally the same ones from DHGate, only five times more expensive...

This looks exactly like mine (well, except mine is dead after accidentally remaining on my wrist when I jumped into my pool, haha).