• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moonswatch reps - review of the cheap as chips new versions

Therion666

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I must say that the DH Gate seller from the original post is great, he has even sent me a photo of the Mercury I ordered last week. I'm not used to that from Ali and Gate sellers. The watch has actually been improved, no more green lume, yay :)

Reactions: restandrelaxation

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I agree, I have switched over to buying from him, his communication is great, I ordered the mars for my mod and the new Mercury from him. Very helpful when the seller has great coms.

Reactions: Therion666

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I (maybe) found an updated/better version of the Moonswatch..Ordered one Mercury and one gold Moon.

I let you know what they are...fingers crossed.

They propably have the laser engraved "S" in the Crystal and the Copyright lettering above the "swiss made"

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I (maybe) found an updated/better version of the Moonswatch..Ordered one Mercury and one gold Moon.

They propably have the laser engraved "S" in the Crystal and the Copyright lettering above the "swiss made"

Looks good, the seller from the link in the op has upgraded versions too, I have a few incoming, the mars I'm looking forward to getting.

Reactions: RobSe1

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

did they also upgrade the quartz movement ?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
no...sadly not. I heard there is a version with a gen spec Movement bit it is around 150-170$ ... so definitly not worth for buying.
still in my plans to do that steel case switch. was thinking about a movement swap...but in real life who uses a watch chrono anyway now 😅

Stretch242

24/12/14
UK
So got my DHgate earth watch using link on the first page of thread. Dont seem to be able to find the S on the crystal maybe not on this version. So this one should be better than my last one I got which was terrible and will now be used to try my first disassembly 😬
3bvqs3.jpeg

3bvnUo.jpeg

3bv6BJ.jpeg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
My mission on Earth looks good with the S and also counterfeit print above the Swiss made, I am annoyed though I accidentally bought it with the box…so there goes $7 :ROFLMAO:

3bfyep.jpeg

3bf1t5.jpeg

3bfqmX.jpeg

Reactions: Watch-addict

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I wasn‘t interested in the colours to start with but they have grown on me, I have the Earth, Moon, Neptune plus a Mars and a few Mercury on the way.

Nato straps also look better on these IMO so have a number inbound as well.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

Stretch242

24/12/14
UK
I think these watches grow on you. I wasnt interested at all but now have earth, and moon is on the way. Especially as they seem to be getting better quality. I think I will get mercury soon and a few for the family. At the price they are affordable.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
The Seller from Ali i found is Trash... Package was returned by sorting Center. I think he did not pack well amd they saw the Omega boxes...now need to wait 7 Days and open a dispute he said for a refund...

I asked Jason007 on DH for an updated version.

restandrelaxation

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
The Seller from Ali i found is Trash... Package was returned by sorting Center. I think he did not pack well amd they saw the Omega boxes...now need to wait 7 Days and open a dispute he said for a refund...

I asked Jason007 on DH for an updated version.
He doesn't do them.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
The normal moonswatchs or the normal speedmasters?

Jason007 is a seller on DHgate but he doesn't sell moonswatchs, is it watches_77 you mean?
Moonswatch

I think he sells thim, based by his answer.